CHAPTER 1

Hastinapur , a great and powerful kingdom of great king 'pandu' . He was a perfect king ever someone had been . Everyone in the kingdom loved him as their king but someone said that 'when your time is peaceful it means that there must be a Tsunami waiting for you'..

The same happened , one day when pandu with his second wife madri were venturing in a densed forest found a very beautiful deer which madri loved and she wanted to have that deer . Unfortunately when , Pandu attached the deer with his  arrow the deer turned out to be a female of a very populous saint and in sorrow of his wife death , the saint cursed pandu .

Saint , "tumne ek bahut bada apradh Kiya hai murkh ! Ab mei tumhe sarap deta hu ki tumhari koi santan nhi hogi !!"

The electrifying shock left , the husband-wife stun on there spots . They can't proceed what just happened .
When they reached kingdom they told everything to everyone and in there kingdom there was said that when king had done any kind of misfortune he can't be a king anymore .

Hence , following the law and orders . Pandu left his kingdom with his both wives . Whereas , his kingdom was now of his younger brother Dhidrastra .

In the forest there lives weren't easy but together they had forgotten there all the problems . They were peacefully living there lives when , kunti reavled her boon .

Kunti , "arya mujhe aapko kuch batana hai "

Pandu ,"boliye priy ?"

Kunti took a breath before revealing it cause she can sense how happy her husband would be !

Kunti , " kuch varsh pehle ...jab hum ek dev Kanya the . Tab hum Surya Dev ki bahut pooja karte the . Humari bhakti se prasan ho kar unhone , hume ek vardaan Diya ki hum kisi bhi dev ya Devi ko bulakar apni santaan maang skte hai ."

As kunti stated her boon , pandu didn't knew his joy today ! He lifted kunti up in his embrace and a wide grin spread over his face .

Pandu , "kya stya mei ? Apne Hume pehle kyu nhi bataya ?"

Kunti face turned red , as pandu lifted her up . She was happy too cause after years there will be happiness in there dry lives .

That Eve , the trio went to the moutain of forest .

Kunti read a sacred formula in her mind with her join hands and suddenly , a divine bright light came from the sky as if the whole earth's light have been lit .

Kunti opened her eyes , feeling the burning of light .

There was a god , Braham dev . The most intelligent among everyone .

Kunti pleaded, "mei apse ek esa putra mangti hu jo ki ek drama dev ho , use satya ke alawa kuch gyat hi na ho , yudhishthir."

The god nodded and with his one hand , showing the brightness like sun said , "awashya , mei tumhe ek esa putra pradan karta hu jo drama ki sthapna karega ."

As the wish granted , from the brightness of the hand of the god , a baby wrapped in a cloth was now in hands of kunti . He had a pure beauty like truth had a face now .

Then pandu granted his wish , "mei yeh putra paa kar bahut prasan ho , kintu mujhe ek esa putra bhi chahiye jo ki bahut balwan ho . Uske shareer mei ek esi takat ho jo ki 100 hatiyo mei bhi na ho , bheem "

The god again nodded his head and with the brightness of his left hand , a baby who had a big and healthy body wrapped in a cloth was in hands of kunti .

Kunti ,"apne hume itni zyada prasanta di hai ki mei apna saara jevaan apki seva mei sampath kar dungi ."

The god being impressed by the commitment of kunti said , "putri mei tumhari yeh icha se bahut prasan hu isliye mei tumhe or santano ke varadaan ki agya deta hu ."

Kunti eyes were filled with lotus water now , she can't belive her luck will shine like this ,"apke yeh vardaan ke liye mei apni jaan kya sab kuch de skti hu ! Mei ab abse ek esa putra mangungi Jo ki jagat ka sabse veer or dhanodar saksh ho ga . Uski veerta ka mulabla karne ke liye pure arayvarth mei koi nhi hoga !"

The god once again nodded his head and granted kunti her discribed son . Name Arjun .

But then , madri also wished to have sons . She said her wish to kunti and the god being fair to everyone granted her 2 sons . Nakul and shadev , nakul being handsome and smart while shadev being the most smart in ayurveda ..

Madri , "arya ? Jiji ? Mei soch rhi thi ki agar hum ek putri bhi mange toh adhik shub hoga ?"

Hearing this wish , pandu expression changed and he objected .

Pandu , "kintu jab itne saare putra hai toh ek putri ki kya awshakta ?"

This objection of pandu didn't setted everyone well .

Then brahama dev spoke , "kintu ek Kanya ek Devi ke saman hoti hai . Agar tum ek Kanya ke hone se hi prasan nhi toh  mei tum sab ko ...."

Before he can speak further , kunti said cause she dont wanted to get cursed again , "nhi ! Ap toh jagat mei sabse zyada budhiman hai . Hume Kanya se koi bhi appti nhi hai . Hume bahut prasnata hogi aagar humare Ghar ek Laxmi aye ."

The god said , "uchi hai , toh batao pandu kaisi kanya chahiye tumhe ?"

Pandu , "jo ki saare sansar mei sabse zyada Sundar ho kintu har koi uski sundarta ka uchit upyog na kare !"

As said , the god did the same and a baby girl wrapped in a pink cloth was now in hands of him . She was as pretty as lavender , her purity was seen in her melodic chuckles , her eyes were a form of God itself ! The divine beauty of her made everyone widen there eyes .

7 years later ...

Till now , the Pandavas life had became like heaven . There kids had became there hearts now . One day when, the whether was kinda really bad and the Pandavas were in there hut , the rain started .

Kunti , "putro - putri aa kar bhojan kar lo .."

The order of there mom was followed by evryone , they sat on there respective places and ate there food in enjoyment . At Eve when the mud had took over the land and the children were playing out .

Kunti ,"arya ?"

Pandu , "ji boliye"

Kunti ,"ji Pooja ke liye phool khatam ho gye hai or hum chahte hai ki aap kripa kar bahar jae or lekar aye ."

Pandu , "ji hum le aate hai or kuch ?"

Kunti , "ji nhi kintu aap madri ko lekar jayega . Use shayd kuch chahiye tha. "

∆∆∆

To be continued...
I hope you liked the first chapter. I know the startings are always boring but there are many spicy twists you may like ! Stay patient . Tysm for reading and do vote please 🥺💗