Reunited

Tears fell from sage's eyes her mind unable to believe or comprehend what she was seeing. Sonia and Amy were also in a state of shock while Y/N looked at his friends with a warm smile. Sage felt like she could just collapse and allow the water to flow from her eyes.

There he was Y/N robotnik-

The most important person in her life thought dead and gone-

Alive and well his arms spread out ready to embrace his sister once more.

Sage: (Crying) Brother.

Sonia: Please tell me my eyes are seeing things. Is that really you Y/N?

Y/N: It's me Sonia the same old guy from before.....apart from the prosthetic arm and Skywalker like scar on my face.

Sage: I've missed you brother.

Y/N: I know sage.

Y/N kneels down and reaches his hand to sage.

Y/N: I've missed you too sage.

Unable to hold back her emotions any longer sage runs into Y/N's arms breaking down melting into the warm embrace.

After so many days weeks and months sage was finally reunited with her beloved brother.

Sage: (Crying) I'VE MISSED YOU BROTHER I'VE FELT SO ALONE!

Y/N: Shhhhh I know it's alright sage it's okay I'm here.

Sage: (Breaks down) Me and father we......we were heartbroken. W-we thought you were dead. I thought I lost you please never leave me again!

Y/N: I won't sage this time..... I'm not going anywhere.

The sight of such a heartwarming reunion bought tears to Sonia and Amy BD chirped happy to see the two siblings finally together. It was enough to make a grown droid cry.

Y/N then looked at the other two allowing a single tear to fall.

Y/N: I'm glad to see you guys as well.

Sonia: Yeah....(Sniff) It's been too long egghead.

Amy: Way too long. We've missed you so much everyone back home was devastated when you died.

Y/N: Yeah well I wouldn't say I died more like got a second wind.

Y/N pats sage's head before motioning everyone to walk into his hideout.

Y/N: Now I'm sure you want answers as to how I survived my brush with death, why I'm here on the island with my team and just what is going on here. If you come inside I can tell you everything I know....I don't like being out in the open in case one of those robots find us.

Y/N picks sage up and carries her on his shoulder and enters the hideout followed by the others. Upon entering Sonia is greeted by a few familiar faces.

Sally: Been a while Sonia.

Sonia: Sal! How've you been girl?! You too Nicole you look great! Loving the new look!

Nicole: I appreciate the compliment Sonia.

Amy: Whisper! Tangle it's great to see you too.

Whisper: Likewise.

Tangle: Hey uhh Amy? You feeling alright? You don't look so good.

Amy: Oh the whole cyber thing? Nah I'm fine feel a bit light-bodied but I'm good.

Sticks: Hey guys! It's really you....or maybe...... YOUR A PAIR OF DOPPELGANGERS SENT BY THE GOVERNMENT TO KIDNAP US AND SEND US TO AREA 69!

Sonia: (Rolls eyes) Nice to see you to sticks.