1

The sea was exceptionally calm. She enjoyed it. She stood by the side, looking at the waves. She enjoyed the light gusts of wind that gently swayed her shorter strands of black hair. The sun was slowly coming out from behind the horizon.

She took a deep breath, closing her dark eyes. She raised her arms above her head and stretched. She sighed with pleasure. She had a feeling this would be a good day. One of her favorites. Calm, focused on everyday life, without fighting pirates. A day where her only opponent may be the sea. Her beloved sea, always her natural enemy, but also her greatest solace.

The wind blew harder. She brushed away one of the most stubborn strands of hair on her face, but it quickly returned. She grabbed it between her fingers. It was already too long. A small, black blade appeared next to her hand. It spun around, trimming the lock. She let go of them, letting the wind carry them away. The blade wrapped around her finger, hardening, being a pseudo ring.

From underneath the sleeper she could hear the crew slowly coming to life. It's time to start a beautiful day.

"Good morning, Vice Admiral."

She turned her head towards one of the new additions saluting.

She smiled slightly.

"Good, rest, soldier."

***

Hi, I sorry in advance for any mistakes, English is not my first language!

I wrote some of these things a long time ago, so I know it may have mistakes, but this is my my first finished fanfic in my native language and I'm proud that I finally managed to finish it, so I wanted to share it with you in English too. <3

I will publish chapters regularly, maybe every day or every two days.

Have a nice day!