Introduction

Hey y'all, so I decided to start writing this little song/poetry book simply because I just wanted to work on some writing project that WASN'T my current main WIP (know to all as RÊVERIA) or any other full-length story for that matter. I have been writing poetry as a hobby for quite some time now (and by that I mean, since 2022) so I just thought it'd be a great idea to compile all those poems into this lil bookie here, heehee!

I will be uploading stuff into this casually and randomly when I feel like it, by the way.

These were mostly written for my main couple in RÊVERIA, so the poems/songs will likely be featuring in that book too by the time I get to writing the chapters for it properly. This also explains why they might seem a little sapphic and fruity and stuff (but I'm actually bisexual, so in my perspective I've written many of them in a way that suggests the poems could be directed to people of literally WHATEVER gender, which is a slay).

Also, fun fact about the title, Saffansbury is an imaginary town in Birmingham which is featured in RÊVERIA (it is the hometown of the main couple in that story, by the way). So, since these poems are all gonna be featured in that book, I decided to put in a little reference to Saffansbury in the title, too!

Also, all pictures used in this book are taken from Google.

Okay, anyways, that's enough with the introduction, go read these little amateur-ish treasures(?) of mine anyways.

I'mma be dedicating this to all my fellow POC sapphics out there and, remember, you're precious no matter what (okay, the 'precious' line actually applies to pretty much everyone else who's reading this too, lols).

By the way, do comment what country you're reading this from, too! I just wanna find some fellow Sri Lankans in here...

TAKE CARE AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!