Chapter 3

It's morning am so confused. Should I meet him or not ? He is stranger, but he told na it's just a meet up.
But I know his intentions, he is not that bad, but what if he ? Ahhh my brain gonna blast today. The exam get over, I ran towards my bag to check my mobile, I open app...
"Heyy I reached"
'Comming give me 15 minutes I will be there'
"Okayy"
Well I was excited cause it's first time I used to meet stranger but little bit nervous also. I reached near bridge and yes there was actually a red porsche.

 I used to knock on that dark glassed window, and slowly it slide down well build handsome guy were smiling towards me

"Kitty ?"
'Don't call me that'
"Ha ha come in"
'Nice car'
"Ya, so where you wanna go ?"
'I already told my parents that, I will be late today.. So let's go Lavasa City'
"Okayy.. So do you have any name or should I call.."
'Kaiksha and you ?'
"Jugal"
'Umm ok Jug'
"Jug, that's sounds cool"
He started driving, car stopped on traffic signal. I was using mobile, suddenly his face in front of me.
"Use seatbelt Kitty"
Oh god, I didn't feel any man that much close to me. My heart beat are just like I can't explain them.
He started driving, he took my mobile and with little strong voice he said..
"I am here, pay attention on me"
'Oh really, how should I pay attention ?'
"By watching how I used to drive"
'Ummm'
"By playing with me"
And he keep his hand on my hand, and slowly rubbing it, playing with it. It was new for me, that touch, the way he look towards me and smile. Then he put his hand on my lap, and started moving it up. Suddenly my mobile started ringing. I turn to take mobile, there was one document on back seat, I took that also...
'Heyy what is this'
"Give it to me"
'Nahh let me read'
He fetch that document and threw it outside the car window
"It was personal Babe"
'How disrespectful that was'
"Heyy come on"
'What if I read them, we are strangers so it was not that big deal na ?'
"Still I don't want to share it with you"
'Please stop your car'
"So you gonna back to take them ?"
'I don't care'
"Then"
'Just stop right here'
"What the hell, are you serious"
'See I don't like this kind of your behavior towards me, it was disrespectful'
"No Kitty"
'May be, but I feel it'
"Babeeee"
'I don't want to continue, please drop me here'
"Are you kidding ?"
'Am serious' I shouted.
He stop his car, I open car door and started walking. He was in car, waiting for me, he thought that I will come back. But I never stopped.