Chapter 1

So it was my graduation last year's last exam month, I had alot of study pressure that time. For reducing that I was just trying one virtual chating app, where all my identity was hidden. Basically it was safe app, where I met alot of people virtually through group chat, we talk share experiences and many more. Nearly in one week my profile get matched with one guy, it's first time all my interest and thinking were get matched with someone. Then we started talking, slowly chat moved into mature talk...
He-"So what's your fantasies?"
Me-'Fantasies..?'
"Oh come on you can share, even we are strangers in real world, it's virtual.. You should open up, don't be shy Kitty"
'Oh god don't call me that, am not cat and am not shying. Actually I don't having any idea about fantasies and all'
"Are you vergin?"
'Yes'
"Seriously, in today's world it's hard to find girl like you!!"
'Ha ha very funny'
"Didn't you get any relationship before?"
'No'
"Are you ugly? How any girl can be single in today's world!!"
'Oh hello, am not that bad ok'
"How could I believe you?"
'Ahh wait..'

I share my photo to him

"Not that good, anyone can look good by using filters and make-up"
'What the hell, ok bye then'
I get offended, and then left the app. Mobile  vibrates again and again but I ignored that and started preparing for examination.