Chapter 212: Dinner Time

Zheng Yuncong's body was lifted up as if she were a doll.
She was stiff all over, blood gradually seeping from her head. Before she could even cry for help, she was swiftly pulled out from the window.The huge black monster held her in front of itself, its crimson tongue licking her, instantly turning her into a bloody mess with its thorns, her face disappearing without a trace."Ahhhh!"There was a scream of extreme terror in the gymnasium.Everyone dashed towards the back of the gymnasium with all their might.No one cared about Yang Xinxin anymore, leaving only Lu Kernan pushing her wheelchair towards the back.After a group of people gathered at the back door, they found it blocked, no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't open it!"Damn, it's frozen!""Hurry up and open it, or we'll all die here!"The group of students panicked, some wetting their pants, their faces turning pale.At this moment, the black monster had already entered the gymnasium.Its huge body was over ten meters tall, completely black and covered in bloodstains, its fur as sharp as steel needles.The whole door was firmly blocked by it.It held Zheng Yuncong with its claws, licking her with a grin for a moment, then bit off her head in one gulp."Splurt—"Blood gushed out like a fountain."Ahhhh!"A group of girls screamed in fear, falling to the ground, their legs weak.The boys tried every means to open the back door.However, it had been frozen for so long that the door was already dead, blocked by tens of tons of ice and snow, impossible to open.The monster tossed Zheng Yuncong's half body aside, then raised its tail and walked towards the gymnasium with a smirk.It tilted its head, seemingly assessing the small mice in front of it.For some reason, everyone saw a hint of mockery in its eyes.This made everyone shudder. The thing in front of them was undoubtedly a monster with intelligence!It took the opportunity while their teacher was looking for food to come and attack them.Dozens of students huddled in a corner of the gymnasium, facing the huge monster in front of them. They couldn't muster the courage to resist at all.Just then, someone pushed Yang Xinxin, who was sitting in a wheelchair, fiercely forward.Yang Xinxin was caught off guard, falling forward along with her wheelchair.Sure enough, this caught the monster's attention. It raised its claws and took two steps forward.Lu Kernan shouted in fright, "Xinxin!"She wanted to go and save Yang Xinxin, but her legs were already numb, and she couldn't move at all.Seeing the black monster getting closer to Yang Xinxin, it lowered its head to examine the little mouse on the ground.Just then, a few boys who had just pushed Yang Xinxin rushed out towards the door.The black monster's head turned slightly, its amber eyes locking onto them.At the corner of its mouth, a smirk appeared as if mocking them."Smack!"Before the two boys could run out, they were slapped to the ground by the black claws."Splat!"The black monster only used a little force, but it was enough to crush their internal organs, causing them to spew out a lot of blood from their mouths.But they were unwilling to wait for death like this. They still desperately tried to get up and run out!They were both from prominent families!From the moment they were born, they were destined to be winners in this world.Their starting point was the unreachable endpoint for most people's lives.They would have the brightest future, enjoying all the beauties of this world. How could they die here?And the black monster also abandoned Yang Xinxin lying still on the ground, turning its head to them.Its claws scratched, and their bodies were torn apart like paper, blood splattering everywhere!The black cat had its back to everyone.Lu Kernan gathered her courage and quickly ran over to help Yang Xinxin up.Wu Chengyu's eyes lit up as he whispered to a few close classmates nearby, "I understand now, this monster likes to attack moving objects. Just now, Yang Xinxin lying on the ground pretending to be dead saved her!"The classmates nearby suddenly realized."No wonder Li Yong and Zhou Keqi wanted to run, but they ended up dead the fastest!""What should we do, pretend to be dead lying down?"A coldness flashed in Wu Chengyu's eyes."Pretending to be dead lying down is not reliable. No one knows if this monster is playing with us or not. We have to do this."After discussing with a few people, he incited the classmates around him, "Quick, while the monster is distracted, let's leave immediately!""Staying here is just waiting to die. Someone has to go out and call Teacher Liang back!""Otherwise, we'll all die!"Several people spoke like this, stirring up the students around them.Some people were timid and didn't dare to do so because to go out, they had to pass by the black monster blocking the door.But there were also a few naive ones who felt that instead of waiting to die, they should try."Let's charge together! It can't possibly kill everyone, right? Staying here means waiting for death!"Several boys, with red eyes, were born from extreme fear and anger, giving them courage.At this moment, the monster was lowering its head, using its claws to toy with two struggling mice in front of it.Li Yong and Zhou Keqi were covered in blood, but they hadn't given up hope of survival.They desperately tried to crawl towards the door while reaching out to other classmates for help."Save me! Don't abandon me!""Please, Wu Chengyu, Xiao Ran, aren't we the best brothers?"The monster didn't kill them directly but crouched down, looking at them with a weird smile on its face as they struggled desperately.Then, from time to time, it would use its claws to play with them, dragging them from one side to the other like wheel spokes, not hunting them like prey, but rather like playing with interesting toys.Meanwhile, a few other boys took advantage of the distraction and quietly sneaked around behind the monster, wanting to find an opportunity to escape.Faced with Li Yong and Zhou Keqi's pleas for help, they turned a deaf ear.Li Yong and Zhou Keqi felt desperate. They angrily shouted, "Don't think you'll survive!"As they said this, they pointed at the few people behind the monster. "Look over there, they want to run, they want to run!"The monster narrowed its eyes slightly, its head turning weirdly, rotating 180 degrees to look behind.Those few boys who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to escape were instantly locked onto by it.A chill ran down their spines, and in a life-and-death moment, they chose to accelerate and rush out."Smack!""Smack!""Smack!"The claws struck down three times in the air, the movements looking particularly graceful, not using much force.But the three boys instantly fell to the ground, their chests crushed!