When You Share A Steamy Night With Your Fiancé 🔞 (2/2)

( I know readers are a sucker for the male lead pov, so here you go yall 👀✍🏼 )

Jungkook's pov :-

The hotel staff took us to the room & gave us the room tour then exited from there.
Now me & hayoon was alone in the room, she was looking here & there like a kid, I locked the door and went towards her.

" You liked the room " I asked her

I asked her. it was a very normal room but who cares we just need a shelter.

" Y-Ye-.......Acchooooooooo "
She sneezed making me worried.

" Looks like you got a cold, you should change your wet clothes first "
I exclaimed but she looked down.

" Umm...but i-i don't h-have any clo...thes to c-change into "
She said innocently, Oh shoot! I forgot we don't have extra pair of clothes with us, only the wedding attires that too in the car trunk arghhh!!
Then I removed my coat making her nervous, i grinned internally tbh i love it when she gets nervous around me.
After removing my coat i unbuttoned my shirt revealing my toned abs & muscles , she was looking at me with her dilated doe eyes.

" O-Oppa w-what are y- "
She asked me hesitantly.

" Here, change your clothes & wear my shirt, i was wearing the coat that's why my shirt didn't get wet in the rain "
I forwarded my shirt towards her.

" No Oppa, i-i don't want...if I'll w-wear y-your shirt, Achooo....what will you wear t-then "
She said in denial to wear my shirt.

" Look you're getting sick, just wear it fast! You don't have to worry about me, Afterall I'm a grown ass man...these petty things doesn't affects me "
I said & gave my shirt on her hand.
She hesitantly grabbed my shirt & went inside the bathroom.
" Aish she always drives me crazy "
I mumbled to myself, a faint smile appeared on my face as i remembered the time when i saw her for the first time playing in the park with some children while my car was passing from there.
I was too obstinate to admit that I was captivated by her divine beauty that time.
Then how my mother showed me her photo for the first time, i was amused as well as contented to know that she's the same park girl whom i saw. I instantly agreed for the marriage.
Though i don't show my emotions but that doesn't change the fact that I, the Jeon Jungkook fell for his soon-to-be Mrs. Jeon.

I sat down on the bed crossing my legs then took out my phone and messaged my & hayoon's mother about our whereabouts.
After 5 minutes I heard the bathroom door opened, i looked towards that direction and my breath hitched looking at such an enrapturing view.