When You're Pregnant With Triplets (2/3)

Author's pov :-

It's already been 3 months since jungkook got to know he going to be a father, since that day he became extra overprotective towards daeun, he had warned everyone the maids, guards & staffs to pay uttermost attention to his wife in his absence. During these days he goes to his office & headquarter very seldom.
However there is something weird about daeun, she's only 3 months pregnant but her belly is bloated enough to be visible clearly.
Right now daeun is sitting infront of the mirror and pouting angrily. (Jungkook is not at home rn, cuz a very urgent work came up he went to his office,first he was denying to go but daeun insisted him to go. )

" Omo its just been 3 months and i have became so fat, till i will reach my 9th month i will surely turn into a gorilla " she snorted

Just then the head maid came in her bedroom with a bowl full of sliced fruits & a glass of orange juice.
She approached daeun and said.
" Here mrs. jeon, i have cut some fruits for u eat them " she said forwarding the bowl to her.

" Fruits? No...i don't want to eat them, i want to eat something spicy ahjumma like ttaekbokki " her mouth watered.

Ahjumma shooked her head and said
" No mrs. jeon, you can't Master strictly ordered me to give u healthy food which will be beneficial for both you and the baby.

" But -"

" No buts, mrs. jeon I'm sorry for being informal to you but u have to finish it quickly...don't u want a healthy baby
huhhh "
Daeun looked down at her tummy and mumbled " but i think, he /she is already very hale and hearty....look at my tummy it have grown too bigger "

Ahjumma have already noticed this before that daeun's belly is really bigger as compared to other pregnant women of 3 months but she didn't say her anything thinking how daeun will react.

" Mrs. Jeon d-don't u think your belly is quite bigger for a 3 month old pregnant lady " she asked her with hesitation.

Daeun got scared. she grabbed her babybump and said.
" I-Is it a m-matter of any concern ahjumma, i..is my baby o-okay "

Seeing daeun getting anxious, ahjumma got panicked she quickly shaked her both hands in denial not wanting to make daeun stressed.

" Aniyo, there is no need to be stressed about Mrs. jeon....maybe little young master is very healthy inside your womb or....maybe..."

Daeun instantly looked at her and asked curiously " maybe?? maybe what ahjumma"

Ahjumma smiled and then replied. " Apparently....you're carrying more then one baby, maybe twins? but it's just my assumption...you should confirm this by the doctor "

Daeun seemed skeptical, she don't know how to react right now without confirming but one thing is sure even if there will be two babies she'll love them equally.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Next day :-

Daeun is getting ready for her monthly checkup, she didn't tell jungkook about yesterday's topic she herself isn't certain about it. She wanted the doctor to confirm it first.

( btw this is what she wore, if u don't like please imagine it yourself )

She was in her thoughts when a muscular pair of hand was wrapped around her

She was in her thoughts when a muscular pair of hand was wrapped around her. She grinned happily.

" Is my baby's mumma ready "
her husband asked her while rubbing her babybump from behind & pecked her neck.

" Yes, baby's appa I'm ready "
she chirped joyfully.

" Then let's go, i can't wait to see my little one " she nodded and he took her downstairs gently holding her hand.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
After a while they reached the hospital. They had already book a appointment with daeun's gynecologist. They entered inside Dr. Jiwon's cabin, she told daeun to lay down on the stretcher and to lift her dress up. She lifted her dress upto her belly and nurse who was assisting dr. jiwon draped a thin piece of white sheet on daeun's lower body.
After a few minutes the doctor applied a cold gel named ecovue, daeun holded jungkook's one hand and the gave her an assuring smile.
Doctor started to move the transducer while both husband and wife's gaze shifted to the monitor.

"Look Mr. & Mrs. Jeon your babies"

" babies?? " jungkook frowned.

" Yess, Mr. Jeon...i think u don't know but i can see three heads, that means you're going to have Triplets "
The doctor uttered while fixing her glasses.

Jungkook was jungshooked and daeun got emotional thinking her happiness is now tripled. One tear left from her eyes.

" A-Are you...s-sure doctor " Jungkook asked the doctor again to verify his contentment. The doctor nodded.
Jungkook quickly looked at his wife and kissed her face multiple times.
He couldn't hold his happiness.

" Daeun you heard what dr. said, we're going to have three babies...I'm so happy thank you,thank you so much daeun for this "

Him, a man who's rude cold & merciless towards others got emotional and from his eyes as well one tear escaped.
Daeun nodded extravagantly and chirped while tear was streaming down on her beautiful face.

" Yes, Jungkook-ssi i heard it, I'm also equally happy as you...."

" Sorry to interrupt you guys, but don't u want to know the gender of your babies "

Daeun and Jungkook quickly nodded excitedly.

" So,the first baby is................a boy"
They got enraptured. The doctor continued.

" And the second baby is a.........the second baby is also a babyboy "
They again got contented.

" Now the third baby.........the third one is the babygirl mr. jeon "

Jungkook got more overjoyed hearing that he's going to have a daughter as well, it's not like he's not happy with this sons, it's just he always wanted a babygirl. That's why he's so contented.
After the sonography, the doctor prescribed daeun some medicines for her morning sickness and good health of the babies.
Jungkook and Daeun went home happily after eating icecream in a icecream parlor since daeun craved for it, when they returned home they shared this good news to everyone their parents, staffs, friends and acquaintances.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
( Bye 👋🏼 see you in last part )
.
( Please tap the little star for the next part 🌟 )
.
( And give me feedbacks as well ☁️)
.
( Ignore my Grammatical errors 🦜)