9) Drawn Near

Porsche's POV:

           Kinn is back home today after one week staying at the hospital. I am dying to meet Kinn. I was not allowed to visit Kinn. Not just me nobody other than family, doctor and nurses are allowed. Thakhun was taking care of him the whole time even though there were enough workers. He didn't even sleep properly. He was silent all the time. It's odd to see Thakhun silent and mature. Kim and Chay flew back to Thailand to visit Kinn. Meeting Chay was the only good thing. Chay looks more beautiful now. Paris has changed him a lot, Kim as well. Chay has grown his hair long. That little pony makes him extra cute. They flew back in two days. Khun Gun and Macau visited him as well.

          I knocked at his door and Thakhun asked me to come inside. Seeing Kinn this close. I want to hug Kinn to feel he's really okay now. I was silent for a couple of minutes when Kinn beckons me to come closer. Thakhun stood up and kept down the fruit and knife he was cutting. "Porsche you can take care of him. I am sleepy." Thakhun went out after leaving Kinn to me. I went near Kinn when I heard the door close. I sat down and hugged Kinn. I made sure not to hurt his wounds. His back and shoulders are completely ruined because of the glass pieces and his right leg muscle is torn. It might take a month to heal properly. Kinn pulled me closer and hugged me. I didn't miss the pained noise he made in between. It felt like home finally being this close to Kinn. I hide my face under his broad chest. The smell of Kinn soothed me. All my fear and tension vanished. I broke our hug despite Kinn's denial and started cutting the fruits for him to eat.

             I heard a knock at the door. It is Kinn's nurse. She is here to dress his bandages. She cleaned all his wounds, dressed the bandages and finally gave his legs a massage and stretches. I asked her about the do's and don'ts. Preciously no walking. Kinn complained about his back pain so I helped him to lie on his stomach. "Porsche my head hurts, the pillows are hard" Kinn complained. What! Pillows are hard? I punched the pillows and it's fucking soft. I raised my eyebrow questionably. "Ohhh it must feel good to lie on someone's lap" Kinn looked at me like a baby. Fuck how can I deny this. He looks cute. I climbed up on the bed and opened my hands to grant his wish. Kinn smiled cheekily and lay down on my lap. I drew circles in his scalp. I used to do this with Chay whenever he found it hard to sleep. It always works like magic. I stopped when I heard Kinn's soft snores. I came out of the bed silently.

               Pete and Pol are guarding Kinn's room. Khun Korn's words never leave my mind. I have to meet Arm to discuss the attack. If only he finds any clue. Arm can't find anything. The attack is well planned. The info of the bodyguard who drew that day was all fake. Big and Ken couldn't catch the attacker as well. The attacker is well aware about Kinn's whereabouts. I have already made a list of people who can possibly do this attack. Maria's father is the top suspect. He withdrew from the Theerapanyakul family after his daughter's death. Might be a chance for him to join the Italian mafia. But I can't come to the conclusion that easily. Many others can use this chance. My phone buzzed out of my trance " Porsche where are you?" Vegas asked me as soon as I picked his call. "Vegas I am at Arm's room, you can come here." I told him. Vegas handovers a dollar with a broken chain and a piece of cloth. "Porsche the dollar and chain, Pete found it on the accident spot before police involving" I twisted the copper colour chain and dollar. "And for the cloth I collected it from the inspector" Vegas added.
I gave both the glue to Arm for investing and parted over ways. If the enemy can insert a mole so easily into this house then he knows about investigation as well. I have to find the mole as soon as possible. I went to Kinn's room as we parted ways.Thankfully he is sleeping soundly. I put the used clothes into the laundry and did some cleaning work. The room is already clean but I am bored. I went to his workroom from his bedroom to clean his desk. I took the files on the table arranged it and kept it at the stack. I accidentally dropped something on the floor. I bend down to take it. It was my picture. There are many. My pictures when I came here first. Looking at the pictures of me growing up. I am totally different now. Puberty hit hard but why is it at Kinn's table. I took the file from the stack to check. Not only mine Porschay and Arit pictures along with the details were there. Maybe this is the background check of us. I am aware they can't simply allow anyone inside the Theerapanyakul House. I put the files in place and went back to Kinn. He is still sleeping.
.
.
.

           Just now I helped Kinn with his  Physiotherapy. Thakhun asked me to eat since it's already lunch break. I went down to the dinning. I took my food and searched for a place when Pol swayed his hand. There they are I went to them and sat near Arm. We were eating our lunch peacefully when we heard some bodyguards stand and wait for someone, mostly Big's gang. It was Tawan. Fuck I wish I never meet him again.

         We didn't react much and continued eating. Hope that bitch wouldn't come to me.
"Khun Tawan you look gorgeous. Anyone will fall for you" someone from the gang praised him. "Oh some people think cleaning his shit will make him Khun Kinn's wife." a comment came from the gang. "What wife! Don't we call it Janitor." Everyone laughed at the comment. I don't mind these shitty people. I was startled when Pete slammed the table hard. Everyone looked at Pete. Pete is really scary when he is in an angry mood. "Don't you all have any problems? Stfu and eat." Pete roared. Everyone went silent. Tawan came to me. This bitch. Should I slam his head on the table now. "Aww Porsche heard you are promoted as Kinn's head bodyguard, Congratulations." Tawan congratulated me with his fake accent. I smiled at him and continued eating. He went back. I am sure he is here to visit Kinn. "I should go now, seeing him here Khun is going to throw a tantrum." Pete said and hurried back to see Khun.

            There was no such tantrum like Pete mentioned when I went back to Kinn's room. Kinn is sitting on his sofa and Thakhun is sitting next to Kinn with a straight face. Pete is standing near Khun. Tawan was sitting on the other side. There were some souvenirs on the table. I went in to stand near Kinn."Kinn I am really worried about you. I have already made merits for you to get well soon na" Tawan said with his cheesy voice. Argh I am going to straddle him. "It's already three weeks since the accident, don't lie! you never worried about my brother. "I can see Khun suppressing his anger. "I am really sorry for not visiting you soon Kinn, forgive Tawan na... I really went to make merits for you as soon as I heard the news. I was praying for you and I have made some rituals as the monk said...Tawan really cares for you na Kinn." Tawan started his act. Thakhun and I are ready to throw him out ourselves. Tawan kissed Kinn's injured leg. This cheesy bastard is the most disgusting thing I have ever watched. "You bitch what you think you are doing...I have to clean Kinn with holy water because of your filthy touch Ewwwww." Thakhun reached Tawan and grabbed his hair. Who can win Thakhun hahaha. "Please leave my hair Khun...it hurts...This is what I do every time Kinn is hurt...He said it will heal him soon..." Tawan screamed in pain. Hahaha what a nice scene. I looked at Kinn with a smirk. Kinn shook his head and asked Khun to stop fighting. "Thakhun stop it, I want to rest..please leave my room..." Khun stopped after Kinn's order. He threw his long jacket at Tawan's face and left the room. Kinn asked Tawan to go out as well. I was holding my laugh.

_________________________________________