3) Dusk of Innocence

(Two years later)

Kinn's POV :

     "Porsche I am warning you,don't fucking run away" I shouted at the top of my lungs. This bastard again escaped from the guards.

     Even though I am paying him well he always comes here for some random Bet matches. He and his underground thugs! Fuck I hate him get bruised. I have even punished him for that.

     I can't get it, his obsession over fighting these thugs. He's well trained by top tier bodyguards of mine.

    I shouldn't have accepted his request. He begged me to be in my bodyguard crew. With those puppy eyes, pleading to be trained and now the little clumsy, cute and innocent boy I have seen a couple of years ago has vanished.

     I can clearly remember the tattoo on his back. I wanted to present him on his 18th birthday. I was late but prepared something for him. Chay told me he was in his room.
I was eager to see his expression. He distanced himself from me when he saw me stab a man. Only after his Christmas gift did he again normalise. So I have my way with him.        

    I knocked at his door,No answer. I went in to check and saw him lying on his bed. When I came closer he was shivering I removed his bedsheet and was shocked to find a big Phoenix bird tattooed on his back. I was surprised. I stuck a fever reducing patch on his forehead. It might help reduce the temperature and asked Arm to assist a nurse to treat him. I placed the present on his table and left the room.

    That's the beginning of his tremendous change. He started working out in his spare time. Eventually asked me to give him a chance to be my bodyguard. I refused at first. He persisted and failed on his challenge.Its clearly a tough one. He roamed like a lost puppy so I permitted him to train and he is making me regret my decision.

    This bastard!, Ken and Big are struggling to get him. I left my paperwork just to take him home safely. Pete would have made the job easy but he is on leave. We were chasing him for about 30 mins. I am convinced he was a monkey in his last life. Arrgh He is playing around unaware of the danger in our world. I know he is stubborn he wants to be my bodyguard and I am not letting him spit off all his silly tricks.

Porsche's POV :

    Uff! I successfully escaped from Kinn and the two clowns. I am not giving up until Kinn makes me his bodyguard. Wow I made 50,000 baht today. No one can understand the adrenaline rush I get when fighting. I have no idea why Kinn is not permitting me to be his bodyguard. I am no longer doing the cleaning and laundry work. I asked Pete to teach me to shoot. I secretly learnt to shoot from Pete. He took me to the children's shooting range  at first during the weekends and later I begged Kinn to train me. I was trained for a year from all the moves and tricks.I am eligible to be a perfect bodyguard yet my job is only to train the newbies. It's not fair! all I can do is to teach newbies indoors.

    I was shocked to know Theerapanyakul are mafias at first.This world knows them as a Rich business family but there are more underneath. I was agitated when I saw Kinn stab a man ruthlessly. He didn't even flinch. I never faced his from that incident onwards. A day came when I saw Kinn's other side.

     Kinn found a mole giving away his information to rivals. As usual he has been punished brutally and killed. I came to know Kinn took care of his children from Pete. It made me grow a soft corner towards Kinn. Thakhun told me Kinn was the one who rescued me from the river. Kinn was the one who provided me food and shelter not only that Chay's life is far better. He is attending high school. Soon he is entering University and Kinn is the one taking care of us. These things made me think differently about him. I digged all his good doings. He was the one who rescued me and I am trying to repay him by being his bodyguard and protecting him from danger.
.
.
.

Vegas' POV :

   Finally completed the paperwork. Kinn and I are signing a deal with Pentagon Pub at the end of next week. I invited Pete for a movie night but as usual got carried away with work.
I went to check on him and hope he is not angry. He fell asleep on the couch. I  wonder how the fuck he's a head bodyguard of Kinn. He looks so petite to be a bodyguard, a perfect example for not judging a book by its cover. It all started three months ago at Kim's birthday party. We had a one night stand, that was a blast. Nobody satisfied me like him, he's perfectly made for me.

    I have never taken any of my fuck buddies to my hideout apartment. Only Kinn and Macua know about this place now Pete knows.
I am busy these days yet he comes here on his leave days. I am ok until it becomes clingy and annoying. We are in a causal relationship. No emotions, just sex.

    I hate chicks who are greedy and there's no need to shower him with money. All he needs is food. So it's less tension.

   I took him bridal style from the couch to my room. I put him on my bed, covered him with the quilt.He looks peaceful.I kissed him on the forehead and went to the kitchen to fill my stomach.

     Again, the food I ordered for him is untouched on the dining table. I told him to eat. Should I wake him. I should remind him to keep these things between us out of unnecessary actions. I made a quick seafood spaghetti for myself. I finished my dinner and put Pete's food into the fridge and went to my room.

     He looks like an angel. Anyone would be deceived by his beauty. I never noticed him until the day I tortured a mole to get my leads. An easy person would lose his appetite seeing such things. Pete never flinch or showed discomfort. I found a thirst in his eyes. Kim's birthday party was a great chance for me to reach him.

    Our First time is at the backroom. He went out for a smoke and I approached him. I already know he has been infatuated. It's a passionate sex. Fuck He tasted like magic. I never remember the first
time with anyone. Pete is worth keeping.

    I did my night routine and went to bed. I rolled near him. This is the first time I'm sharing my bed with someone. Oddly it felt good.

    I leaned in, tenderly pecked his lips and rested my head on his chest wrapping my arm around his waist. Sleep took me away, hearing his heart beat.

_____________________________________

Hi peeps,

Here is another chapter for you. Hope you enjoy it 😊.

Special thanks to Rikkoo01 for encouraging me🥰