chapter 8: healing..

Me (author): this might be a short chapter! And also I mean ght not be posting because it's like the end of the school year and I need to stop being lazy in my school work so ya and I need like 6 hours of services I need to  do them by the end of these two weeks and I need to do the really bad! So ya if I do post that means that I have time to do so! Anyways enjoy this chapter!

_______________
Comet's pov:
I think everyone knows.. eclipse is going to kill me... He is going to kill my family.. what do I do..?! Maybe if I just give him what he wants he'll leave them alone..

I stayed there awake in my bed in the early mourning projecting what my happen. I did try to move but my legs hurt so bad.. seems though that everything was fixed except my thighs. I just laid there tired and weak. I just cuddled up to my pillow.

(Later)

Ok, I think I can get up.. I'll try.
I lifted my legs and sat up putting my legs on the ground. I stood up with the support of my wall. I went to my door and held on to the frame after I opened it. I walked out the door as my legs rubbed together. It hurt so bad.. I then walked- well wobbled through the short hallway.  I then went to the stairs and took a step. I felt more comfortable and took another step.

I took a wrong step.

I fell down the stairs.. hit my back a lot.  I was at the end of the stairs whimpering holding my stomach. I herd some one charge up to me.

"Oh my stars! Honey are you ok?! You should be in bed sleeping!" I heard my dad say (ruin).

"Where's everyone else..?" I said still hurting.

He picked me up.

"They went to get cream for your legs so it doesn't hurt as much." He said.

"Oh, thanks.." I said.

"Oh don't say thank you! Your in pain and we need to get rid of it!" He said taking me to the couch.

He laid me on the sofa.

"I'm going to make you something to eat ok?" He said.

"Ok.." I said.

Later he gave me some food and some water. He put the water in the coffee table next time me and made sure I ate be watching me closely.

"I know.. what happened.. I'm not happy about it. I don't want you to go to parts and services anymore... Who knows if something happens again.." he said looking away somnly.

"Dad..?" I said.

"Yes sweetie?" He said.

"Do you see less of me now..? Like I'm not manly anymore..?" I said.

"To be honest you weren't manly in the first place but.." he said looking away again.

"What..?" I asked.

"It happened to me too..

(Pause)

By the same person too.." he said.

I looked at him with sorrowful eyes.

I sat up a little.

He stayed silent but gently pushed me back to lay down.

Then star and solar came back.

"Hey we got the stuff!" She said tossing it to me.

I barely caught it.

"Just put some on your legs and rubbed it a little! It should feel way better in like a half of an hour!" She said skipping upstairs to her room.

I applied the crem on my legs..