Death

I'm scared of dying. Wait, no, not dying. Rather what comes after death. Yes! That's what scares me. That's what takes away the living day lights out of me. Death is inevitable. It'll come eventually. But what happens afterwards? I'd be forgotten after sometime. A couple of weeks and everyone would return to what they were up to. It's all a matter of time before I exist no more. Before my existence, my presence, my traits fully vanish off the surface of Earth. Maybe that's why I'm trying so hard. Working so hard to leave my mark on Earth before I depart. I'm sure that if I don't die before 30, I'd commit suicide in my 30s. I'm adamant on that. I'm sure and fully aware of that. But I have so much to do before that. So much to work upon. So much to produce for history to remember me. I don't just want to be someone who comes on Earth and leaves just like that after a certain period going thro the whole cycle everybody else did. Yes, I do want to go thro the cycle, some part of it, but before that, I want to leave a mark. I want the world, the history to remember that I was here. That I lived. That I did something before I died. That I did something before I committed suicide. Maybe that's why I'm so afraid of leaving the Earth right now as I haven't did something to be able to leave my markmark. My signature. My presence. My so-called liveliness. My so-called existence.