THE RAGER

LILY AND ESTHER'S HOUSE

Lily opens her eyes to Esther peppering her face with sweet open mouthed kisses making her giggle

Esther: Good morning, darling

Lily: Morning to you too, baby

She wraps her arm around her waist resting her chin on her chest smiling up at her. Esther runs her fingers through her hair, smiling lovingly down to her.

Esther: You should be on guard today, Love. That hunter is out there and I don't want to worry about you.

Lily: I'll keep my eye out. I promise.

She leans up nuzzling their noses together, brushing her lips against hers before kissing her softly

Lily: I love you

Esther: I love you too, Lily Flower.

MYSTIC FALLS HALL

Matt walks down the hallway where Conner is leaning against the wall

Conner: What did you say last time? Hickies?

Matt stops and turns around to face Connor who walks up to him and grabs Matt's arm. He rips the bandage off from his wrist and points at the bitemarks.

Connor: Kinky girlfriend. Who are you letting feed on you?

Matt: I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know where I got that.

Connor: Are you sure about that?

Connor grabs Matt and throws him against the wall. He grabs a knife from his belt and places the blade against Matt's throat.

Connor: Tell me which one of your high school friends is a bloodsucker.

Matt: Stefan. Stefan Salvatore.

Connor nods and releases Matt from his knife blade, but without taking his hand off from around his throat.

Connor: Thank you. And when you wake up, he'll be long gone.

He pulls Matt away from the wall, then slams him back into it, knocking him unconscious.

REBEKAH'S HOUSE

Lily is walking around the party, a cup in her hand. She's about to take a sip when she sees April Young walking across the room.

Lily: Hey

April: Lily, hey. Someone I actually know.

Lily: I'm glad you came.

April: You used to read me bedtime stories.

She laughs as she takes a drink

How are you doing with everything?

April: I'm trudging through my denial phase. Dreaming up conspiracy theories.

Lily looks at her sadly.

April: My first weekend home from boarding school, my dad smelled cigarette smoke on my clothes before I even walked in the door. He would have noticed a gas leak in the house.

Lily: So, you-you don't think that it was an accident?

April: I know there's no investigation, that everyone's calling it an accident. But, the shooting at the church? It just feels like...

Rebekah walks in and joins them.

Rebekah: Like something wicked this way comes? I know, right? It's like this town's cursed or something.

Lily: Hey, April, why don't you go look around the house, and I'll find you in a little bit?

April: [confused] Okay.

She leaves the kitchen.

Rebekah: Did I forget to uninvite you?

Lily: You should be nicer to your stepmom, you know? I mean Kol came by and let's just say he and Esther are closer then ever

Rebekah: Kol would never forgive her for all she's done. What did you do to him?

Lily: Like you give a shit about Kol or even Finn. You always took Klaus and Elijah's side. That "Always and Forever" crap, they were never apart of it. You're a horrible sister

Rebekah's face falls as tears begins welling up in her eyes

Lily: You always take their side no matter what they do. When me and Esther has a family, you won't have anything to do with them. I'll make damn sure of it.

She bumps into her shoulder harshly as Rebekah has tears flowing down her face.

COUNTRYSIDE

Lily and Esther are driving down the road in the car. Lily has the window rolled all the way down, Esther reaches her hand over lacing their hands together lifting her hand to her lips pressing a kiss on it.

Lily looks over at her and sends her a warm smile, Esther smiles back.

Lily: I love you, baby

Esther: I love you more, Lily Flower.