BEACH TRIP

BEACH

Esther and Lily are standing in the water letting the waves touch their bodies. Esther's hand is on the small of her back.

Lily's wearing a blue bikini while Esther is wearing a red one piece. She peppers her face with kisses making her giggle.

Lily pulls her underneath the waves making them both giggle, Esther has her hand on her ass pressing their lips together.

She reaches behind her pulling her bikini string undoing it. Lily's breasts are exposed.

Esther: Don't worry about no one seeing us. I rented out the entire beach

Lily: How did you do that, babe?

Esther: I sold someone a spell. Let's say we are now loaded.

Lily: Loaded? How much?

Esther: About 300 million.

They press their lips back together. Esther slides her finger under the bottoms looking down at her, Lily nods as Esther slips her finger inside and massages her clit.

She grabs the bottoms and slides them down her legs.

Esther: Do you want this?

Lily: Yes I always want this with you.

Esther grabs her hips picking her up walking her out of the water to their towels and lays her down then slips out of her one piece letting it hit the sand. She crawls down on top of her pressing their bodies together. She presses her knee to her center, their lips moving passionately together.

Lily's hands trails up her body. Esther moves her hand down between her legs, running her finger around her entrance. She kisses her neck slowly pushing her finger inside and thrusts slowly in and out.

Lily pitches Esther's nipples gently. Esther adds a second finger curling them slightly. She pumps faster

Lily: I'm close.

Esther: Good girl. Cum for me, darling.

Lily: OH FUCK!!

She throws her head back and came onto her fingers. Esther pulls out and sucks them clean.

Esther: I brought some things we can play with.

Lily smiles, noddig her head

Lily: Yeah.

Esther reaches into her bag pulling out a strap on. She sits up and straps it around her waist. Lily flips over on all fours swaying her ass side to side, looking over her shoulder with a smirk.

Esther kneels down gripping her hips

Esther: Ready?

Lily nods her head as Esther guides the strap inside her entrance. Lily gasps

Esther: Good girl.

She begins bucking her hips thrusting in and out. Lily rolls her eyes to the back of her head. Esther pants heavily thrusting faster. Lily flutters her eyes closed

Lily: Fuck!

Esther blurs her hips thrusting in and out faster. Lily arches her back while Esther moves her hips faster.

Esther: Good job, Lily Flower.

Lily: OH SHIT!!

Esther flips her over on her back and pins her legs over her head slamming back inside her thrusting in and out

Lily: YES! YES! FUCK!!

Esther: Be a good girl and cum for me. Doing so well, my love.

She rocks her hips up and down and Lily lets out a loud moan.

Lily: OH MY GOD!! RIGHT THERE!!

She squirts onto the towel, eyes rolling back, tongue drooling out. Esther slowly thrusts her hips before pulling out and falls down beside her on the towel.

Lily turns over on her side and Esther brushes her hair out of her face tucking behind her ear

Esther: I love you, Lily Gilbert

Lily: I love you too, Esther.

Esther leans in touching their lips together in a slow loving kiss.