Part 1 |Prologue|

A/N- hello!! Just so you know, I will be using she/her pronouns for the most part, just to make writing easier on myself. But fear not readers, the gender of the character does not matter to the reader character, so to all my boys, girls, nbs, or otherwise, you are free to read this story (you'll just have to change the pronouns in your mind as you read)! Anywho... hope you enjoy!!

(!!Important note!! If you've been reading this story as it comes out, you might know Y/N was originally Decay the Endless, but I'm changing it to Desolation the Endless- it makes more sense because she seen as pointless and useless by her siblings, and is afraid of being alone)

Long ago, the youngest of 8 siblings was born. Their name, Desolation the Endless.

Desolation felt undervalued by their siblings. Never included, seemingly shunned. So, during the later years of earths creating, Desolation vanished.

Desolations siblings didn't know where they had gone, but many of them didn't care to look. Desolations sibling knew they had gone to earth and disguised themself. But that disguised made finding Desolation quite difficult.

Desolation assumed a new name, that being Y/N L/N, just a regular human girl. She took on the look of a normal person as to not melt the febal minds of the real humans in her presence.

Thought, even as a presumed human, Desolation, now know as Y/N, did not fit in.

Y/N was constantly moving from place to place in order to find this sense of belonging she so desperate craved.

During Y/N's most recent move, she has found herself in the small town of Port Townsend, Washington. She has an old friend who happens to reside there, so she didn't feel too alone.

    The pair had met when he still had all his lives, now he was down to seven.

    Though, she didn't go visit him when she arrived in town. She just liked having him as a  safety blanket, just in case times got rough. He was unreliable to most, but she knew he'd be there for her if she ever needed him.

    Once in town, Y/N searched for a place to stay. Many places for rent were expensive, and she defiant didn't want to buy a home. Not that money was an issue for her, she was an Endless, she could get money without any trouble. But she didn't want to stay in a nice place and attract attention as a new person in this quaint little town.

    So she went to the cheapest place she could find, which was a 1 room apartment just above a little butcher shop, owned by a lonely woman named Jenny. Many people thought Jen to be cold, rude, and scary - all of that was true, but Y/N liked that about her. She was strange and unusual, and Y/N loved every bit of it! She was always fascinated with people, ever since they were created, they were just so odd to Y/N, so new. Even thought they had been around for so long now, they always found new way to surprise her.

~~~~

One day, while in a bar chatting with some of the local girls she'd become acquainted with, she noticed a new girl walk in and take a seat on a bar stool. Y/N found this girl quite peculiar. She seemed shy and uneasy, and was talking to two oddly dressed boys. One looked to be pulled straight out the eighties with his big jacket and multitude of pins. The other look like he could've been pulled straight out of a framed photo of a boys school in the early 1900's, with his outfit alone!

What was even more strange to Y/N was the fact that no one else in the bar was reacting to the two boys. They were, however, looking at the young girl like she was a crazy person who was high on all kinds of shit. It was unusual... more unusual then normal...

...Thus where our story begins...

Word count: 600+
A/N- This is shorter than what I usually write, but this is just the prologue before the juicer parts!! So stay tuned!!