maneater

Camille

Camille

My blood boiled with anger, how could James do that? What did he have against me? I was going to rip the fucking head off this asshole if I ever saw him again. I was going to end him, ruin him, take everything he loved and smash it to bits.  At that moment, anger surged through my veins like wildfire, my chest tightened with each furious heartbeat, and my face burned hot with the flush of rage. Every muscle tensed, ready for confrontation. That foolish boy, with his smug, insolent grin, was going to deeply regret his words. My mind raced, plotting retribution, my hands clenched into fists, itching to act. 

"Cam you're scaring me what's wrong?" Paige asked, her expression frightened with wide eyes. I didn't say a word to the girl, I just waved my phone in her face, showing the texts my brother had sent me. 

Annoying shit

Annoying shit

Cammy what the fuck? how the fuck do you know James Smith?

are you actually dating him?

did he send you the unreleased article as well? 

Cammy, are you actually fucking with me?

Bro fucking break up you don't even know half the shit he's done 

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN KNOW HIM?

here's the article if you haven't seen it...

It's meant to come out in 30 minutes...

https:wbbasketballgosslivesonthedaily - unreleased 

what the fuck?

Paige's face dropped as she read the messages, she was still confused as she looked back up at me. her eyes were basically begging for an explanation. she was the epitome of confusion mixed with anger.

"click on the link," I said coldly. The girl's eyes widened further as she read the horrible words displayed on the page that was set to come out in 30 minutes.