BONUS ✨

Hey there, it's been a really long time. How are you all? Fine i hope :D

This is just a Sneak Peak. Whole Chapter will be uploaded within this week, I hope.
Enjoyyyyy!

LOVE YOU GUYS.

TRAILER

No one's POV

Noah was reading something. He looked at the clock. It was just 3.45. 'Uhhh, just 15 minutes more', He sighed. He felt a tug in his pants. He looked down. 

"Alan" He said, picking up Alan from the ground and placing him in his lap. He rubbed their noses together, making Alan giggle.

"Cute" A voice said. Noah turned to see a man that he didn't recognize. He looked at him puzzled.

"Um Sorry. Uhh, I am here to pick Silvi up. I am sorry I got late. Her nanny usually picks her up. But today something happened. I am really Sor-" Before he could finish his sentence a voice came.

"DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Silvia came and hugged her dad, limping.
"Hey sweetheart, sorry daddy got late. But I bought you chocolates. And we can buy some ice cream on the way too."
"Yay! Love you Daddy."
"Love you too darling."
Jace picked up Silvia and turned to Noah.

"I am Jace by the way."
"Noah"
"Anddd...
Who might this gentleman be?" He asked Alan who giggled.
"I am Alan" He said and hid his face in his mom's chest.
"Cute." Jace mumbled to himself.
"Why don't I help you close?" Jace asked.
Noah hesitated.
"Please? I feel guilty for making you wait this long."
Noah nodded unsurely.
"Perfect" Jace smiled.

"So...
How are you going home?" Jace asked.
Noah pointed at something. Jace turned to see a man glaring murder at him, leaning on a VERY expensive car.
"Oh. I guess i will see you later then." Jace said and hugged Noah out of nowhere, before Noah could react, a hand Pulled him away and Pushed Jace.

"Leave" was the only thing the man said. Jace Slowly stood up from the ground.
"See you tomorrow Noah" He winked at him and glared at the man standing near him.

--------------  

Tell me what do you think...