CHAPTER 24

Leo's POV

(Trigger warning)

Screams covered the whole room. A very naked man missing a couple of his teethes and both his pinkies is on the floor, in front of me. He wasn't tied, but I am sure he can't run away, as his left leg was broken, and his right leg was shot. He screamed his lungs out again as I plucked out another tooth, his mouth was dripping blood.  I was getting bored, so I exchanged the pliers in my hand with a hammer.

"You touched him with these hands, right? I am going to make sure you never use them again."

"No NO please pl-please, I am sorry. I am sorry. Please let me go. Please. I beg you." He begged me hiding his hand behind his back and crawling away.

"Never in my life I imagined you begging and crawling. What do you think your associates will think if they saw you now? Huh? Won't it be interesting? To see their leader begging and crawling, naked, like some kind of a slut. How humiliating for a boss."

"No, please no. Please. I am sorry. I will do anything please, please just let me go."

"Anything?"

"Yes anything please just let me go. Please."

"Then how about you cut your d!ck off and ride on it? What do you think Xavier? Do you think he can do it?" I asked Xavier standing few feet away.

"I think it will be hard as he can't cum." Was all he replied.

"Um.." I made a thinking face, while Peterson was making a horrified face.

"Do you have anything better?" I asked Xavier.

"How about selling him to Paul from our BDSM club? I think he needs to be disciplined."

I mentally shivered at the thought. Paul was a Master at my BDSM club. He was a sadist. He likes to break his Subs only to throw them away after they become a breathing fuck machine.

"Nah that's too simple. I say, leave him to me." Alby said, sitting on the table full of weapons, sharpening a blade. We four were the only people in the basement. My men were guarding outside. The walls were soundproof, so they had no idea what was happening inside.

"You are all monsters. Please just kill me if you are gonna torture me. Please."

"Can you shut up for a second, my ears are gonna bleed if you keep screaming like this. And as for killing you, its too damn easy. Death is the last thing you are gonna get from us." Alby said not removing her eyes from the blade.

"I have decided." I said. Alby looked at me with curiosity. I just gave her an award-winning smile.

Not soon after my men came in with a big box and some pair of gloves and masks. They left after that. 

I went toward the box and opened it only to 20 bottles, bottles of Fluoroantimonic acid to be exact. Fluoroantimonic acid is a colorless liquid. It's fatal if it's swallowed or inhaled, and it can cause severe burns if it comes in contact with skin.

I wore my mask and gloves, so did Alby and Xavier.

"What are you going to do to me? You monsters. You will regret this. Let me gooooOOOO Ahhhhh." Peterson screamed when I poured a whole bottle on his right leg, where he is shot. 

 "Please kill me, please." He begged as I poured the second one on his left arm. Alby came forward and poured the third bottle on his left eye. Xavier didn't move an inch and just watched us. 

"How dare you touch what's mine? How you fucking dare? You are soo gonna pay for it." I said as I poured the fifth bottle on his dick after stomping on it.

"Please kill me."

"We are just getting started honey."