1.THE ANGEL😇

Somewhere in heaven.....
An angle treating the guard angles...

Prince you don't need to do all this things...
Helpers are there to help us.(Said one of the guard...)

I know ajusshi..
You know na,I like to help everyone..
And as you said that helpers can help you then why can't I?
Don't you like me?(said while having a cute pout on his face...)

Credits goes to owner

It's not like that prince..
We all love you more than anything...
We don't want you to get scolded...(said the another one..)

Huh...who have the audacity to scold me with this cute and handsome face..
You know na, no one can resist my puppy eyes...(that angel said while showing his cute puppy eyes...)

And if I say that the people who were present there didn't got a mini heart attack...that would a total lie....

By the way ajusshi how did you all get hurt?
Did any fight took place??(said while tieing the bandage...)

No, prince...
It's just the devils...we don't know what happens to them sometimes,they just come near the border of hell & heaven....
Throw somethings towards us and after that ran like some kind of scaredy cats....
(One of them explained to that angel..)

So, didn't you told this to The King?(asked while being confused...)

He knows prince....but he also can't do anything...(replied one of them...)

But why?(asked as he didn't get them..)

That we also don't know.. It's something between The Kings of Hell & Heaven...

Before the boy could open his mouth a loud voice echoed in the surrounding...and he knew who was this...and he also knows that his cute puppy eyes will not work in front of him...

Angel pls save him....wait isn't he the angel??

KIM TAEHYUNGGGG....

Oh,no....
Jin hyung..
Now I'm dead...(that boy whispered under his breath..)

OH,SO HERE YOU ARE...

Hehehe..Jin hyung...
Why are you this much angry,huh...(trying to say while showing that he isn't scared...)

Why I am here,huh...
You brat...did you already forget what's today?(said while coming closer...)

That boy knew what is coming for him...He alredy took 2 steps back...but unfortunately his hyung was alredy fast enough to catch him...

Ahhhhhhh....

Hyung leave my ears... it's hurting too much....(said while trying to get out from the grip of his brother-in-law...)

It's hurting right....
It should hurt more...you know from morning I'm searching you...but you...
Aish...I...
Now don't show me your puppy eye...
I ain't gonna melt... understood!!!!

Hyung please leave me...
Ain't I your one and only brother-in-law...
(Said while crying...)(to be exact fake crying😭😂...)

Nope...

Pls...

No..

Hyungie...

Nahhh...

Ain't you my World Wide Handsome....
You know na.....in this whole heaven I love you the most....(Trying to butter his brother-in-law 🧈)

Really....
Then tell this same line in front of emomma and your lovely hyungie....(pretending to be strict....)(cause actually no one can resist the boy...)

Okay...but leave me first...(tae said while not even registering what his precious hyungie is saying...)

Go...brat...(Jin said while trying not to show that he already melt🫠...)

By the way hyung.... what's today?(tae said while rubbing his precious ears...cause bish it hurts like hell😩..)(hell??😂)

Let's go now... everyone is waiting for us...(Jin said while looking at him...)

One second hyungie...
(Turned towards the guards...)
Ajusshi please take care of yourselves...I need to go now...Bye...

Bye...take care you too prince.. (all the guards waved at him...)

Let's go now hyung... (said tae while coming towards him...) By the way hyung...what's special today???

You really forgot?(Jin said while looking at him disbelievely...)

Hehehe...I really forgot my wwh hyungie pls tell me....(tae said while trying to be cute..)

You stupid.... today's the day when we are going to see your soon- to- be- wife.. . (jin said giving a smack on head...)

Ouch, hyung....it hurts....
And don't call her soon-to-be- wife...the marriage isn't fixed yet...and only once I have seen her...that too from far...I know that I was the one who declined to meet her as I was shy...
But who knows how's she?
How she will behave after marriage?
Will she give you food or not?
Or she try to manipulate me against you all then what will I do huh....
No,no,no...this can't happen...
Hyung you know na, what I am saying..(trying to manipulate his hyungie...)

You brat... did you forget we all are angels...and all angels are good and sweet... ( Said while glaring at his brother-in-law...)

But hyung... listen to me...(said while coming inside the place...)

Taehyung...where were you from the morning,huh....
Now no more saying and listening...go and get ready...after 2 hrs we have to go.. (said their emomma while coming towards them..)

But emomma.. listen to me fir-...(cutted off in middle as someone said something..)

No one will go today anywhere...the meeting is postponed for somedays as today I have to do an urgent meeting with the King of Devils in one hour...(King of heaven a.k.a. tae's father said...)

Ok...but suddenly?
And we haven't prepared anything special...(queen replied..)

There's no need for that...just everyone be present when he arrives...
And where's Namjoon?(King asked as he was not present there...)

There was some issue with the guards...so he went there... he'll return in half an hour(jin replied)

Okay...(King replied)

In Taehyung's mind...
Aish...today I escaped from the meeting that girl...but how many days...pls my forever one come fastly into my life or they will marry me with someone else...

Actually.. Taehyung believes in love at first sight...he wants that butterflies in his stomach when he'll look into his forever one's eye....and when 1st time he met her he knew that she isn't the one...hope he will find his forever one soon....

___________________________________________

So,hey guys...
That's it for 1st part...
Hope you enjoyed it...
See you guys in the next one...
Till then take care...
Enjoy...
Bye bye...