Chapter 10

Since It's been one and half years over they meet. They know everything about themselves and understand each other. After that day it was a holiday of 3 days.

They meet after 3 days. At the canteen he brought for her food. She accept it.

Rehan : You didn't answer my calls for the past 3 days. What happend?

Roshni : Actually, I was busy. There were some guest appears in my home.

Rehan :ohh, who are they?

Roshni : My Uncle and his family.

Rehan : ok, Hey are you angry with me?

Roshni : For what?

Rehan : About that day.

Roshni : Why, are you feeling guilty ?

Rehan : No, I'm not. But now I'm thinking I have to get you permission 1st that day. Sorry to not get your permission 1st.

Roshni : It's okay . Are you free today?

Rehan : Anytime for you, Madam.

Roshni : I want to get some books. Help me in that.

Rehan : sure, when?

Roshni : After the school.

Rehan : okay.

They meet after the school. They are in library now.
She is trying to get some books from the higher shelves but can't reach it. Seeing this he wants to help. Now he is behind her and they just to close now. She immediately turn to him. He doesn't realise it, he said which one? She said the book name. He brought it, he looks down to her and seeing her beautiful eyes. He doesn't break the eye contact . She is nervous and wants to leave but he doesn't het her go.

Roshni : Let me go.

Rehan : why? Stay here sometime .

Roshni : Why should I?

Rehan : Because I like to be with you.

Roshni: (Silent) .

Rehan : Why are you blushing? I see you are blushing too much for the past few months. So, what is the reason?

Roshni : I have also see you blush too much for recent months. So, what is your reason?

Rehan : You.

Roshni : What?

Rehan : Nothing . Let's go.

Roshni : sure, but you never answer my question properly .

Rehan : one day I will sure answer your question .

They left the library and went to their tution class. The next day when she is in school he wants to see her so he go to her class. He call her name and she come to him.

Rehan : Madam Roshni, what are you doing?

Roshni : Just sitting here with friends. Why are you here?

Rehan : To see you. Wait, your hand has a deep wound. When did you get this?

Roshni : I was working in home then I got this.

Rehan: Come with me?

Roshni : He put some medicine in my wound. (Why he is caring me like this?)

Rehan : Why did you get yourself in trouble every time. Don't get hurt again.

Roshni: Why do you care about me?

Rehan : Because when you get hurt. I don't feel good.

Then he drop her in her class and they both join their classes.

6 months have passed, Now he is in college and her board exam in 5 months .

Though he is in College but he gets his tution class from her teacher. He didn't leave her after school, they relation is just like before .