Chapter 2

Roshni is a brilliant student in the school and Rehan also a a very good student. They are famous in their school because of their personality and as a good students.

After their 1st meet, it has 1 week passed since then.

Unexpectedly The class teacher of Roshni take Roshni with him to help him to carry the books in the 10th class where Rehan is present .

When Roshni enter the class she see him in the 1st bench and he also see her they both get shocked.

Then seeing Roshni After the corridor everyone knows her very well . The boys of the classroom start shouting like ooooooh. And the teacher shut them up.

At that time The teacher said to Roshni to keep the books in the library. As there were many books she can't carry all by herself.
The teacher said, who will help her to carry these books.

Then Rehan stand up and said I will help her, sir.
Then both carry the books and leave the class. When they were walking Rehan start the conversation.

Rehan :so, what's your name?

Roshni : Roshni, and what about you?

Rehan :Rehan, you are my Junior right?

Roshni : Yes.

Rehan : Sorry for the behaviour of the students towards you.

Roshni :It's okay. I Don't mind them.

Rehan :It's been a week since that day .

Roshni : Yes. So what major are you in?

Rehan :Commerce and you?

Roshni : same me too. Are you a transfer student. I never saw you before.

Rehan : No. But I also never see you expect that day.

Roshni : It's strange but okay. Do you read Books?

Rehan : Yes. And what about you?

Roshni : Me too.

Rehan : What category do you like?

Roshni : I like everything but Romance comedy hits different.

Rehan : Interesting.

Roshni : Here we are. Please help me to put the books.

Rehan : Yes sure.

While arranging the books some books fall from the selves and Roshni is standing there.

After seeing falling the books on her he pulled her towards him and she was again in his arms .

She thanked him and the rearrange the book selves and left the library.

They said goodbye to themselves and went to the class .

After the school time they meet again.

Rehan : Hey, Where are you going this way?

Roshni : I have tuition class now.

Rehan : ohh, which teacher?

Roshni : My class teacher.

Rehan : ohh okay, then bye, see you.

Roshni : bye.

Rehan' pov :

Why I meet her again. I can't unseen her, when I see her my heartbeat gets increase very much.
And even I can't ignore her. I like when the students tease me by her name .
Today it was very unexpected to meet her and have a conversation with her.

Roshni's pov :

Today we meet again. The way he look at me and save me, I really admires it.

But I don't have time to think about this or him . I will have to focus on my studies and make a beautiful future.

I hope you all like this simple but beautiful high school teenage love story.