chapter eleven !

—

— VLOG !

"GOOD MORNING

"GOOD MORNING." Luna held the camera pointing toward her face, she was lying on her bed comfortably, voice still raspy from just waking up. "It's currently five in the morning, yesterday was the last day of classes for spring break." She sits up, adjusting her hold on the camera.

"I need to get up and get ready, because I need to head to the airport."

"So, I'm gonna go do that, and I will see you in a bit." She turns off the camera before placing it on her bedside table. She climbs out of her bed, her already packed luggage sat by the door.

The girl picks out some grey sweatpants paired with a michigan hoodie she had stolen from Luke and her white crocs.

Making her way into her bathroom, opening the glass shower door to turn on the water and set it to the perfect temperature she wanted it.

Soon after her shower, she got ready, brushed her teeth and her hair before deciding to just leave it in a bun, doing some quick skincare and packing her hygenic things into a small bag, placing it inside her suitcase.

She grabbed her things and turned off the lights in her bedroom, quietly walking out of her room and down the hallway to the front door, making sure to not wake her roommates.

"Alright, I've got everything ready, I got an uber to drive me to the airport so they should be here by now." The camera was sat on the kitchen island, facing her as she scrolled through her phone.

"I sent Jules and Millie a message in the group to let them know i'm gone, so they don't wake up confused." She shut off her phone before picking up the camera with her left hand and grabbing her luggage with her right.

The girl walked out of the apartment silently, letting go of her luggage for a moment to lock the front door, before grabbing ahold of it again and making her way down the hallway to the elevator.

"I'm honestly excited for this trip, I'm heading to Vancouver, gonna surprise Quinn. He had no idea that I'm going. Luke had mentioned that he was probably gonna go see Jack but I don't really know when."

"The plan is, spend a few days with Quinn, then head to New Jersey to go see Jack and then come back."

The elevator doors opened. "Well, I'm going to head to the airport now so, I'll update you all when I land!" She turns off the camera. Putting it inside her tote bag that held her phone, charger, airpods, and a book inside.

She greeted the nice uber driver, the lady opened the trunk of the car for Luna's luggage, and then she climbed into the backseat of the car.

The uber driver placing the directiond of the airport into her maps.

Luna had gotten a window seat, an empty seat beside her and then a nice older woman had gotten the isle seat.

Luna spent most of the flight reading her book and listening to music, occasionally taking a nap when she felt her eyes drooping.

The flight went smoothly.

She'd gotten another uber, to pick her up from the airport and drive her to Quinn's apartment. The drive went smoothly, she spent most of it having a casual conversation with the driver who had recognized her.

They soon arrived in front of the nice apartment building. Luna climbed out of the vehicle saying a kind "thank you." to the driver as she did so.

Grabbing her luggage from the trunk and made her way inside the building. She'd been to her brothers apartment a handful of times, so she knew how to get where she needed to go.

As she climbed into the elevator, she turned on her camera.

"Hi! I've landed in Vancouver and I'm currently on my way to my brothers apartment to go surprise him, I hope you all enjoy the little plane montage I made and I hope you enjoyed this video. Thank you for watching!"

The elevator doors opened, Luna walked out of the elevator making her way down the hallway looking for Quinn's apartment number.

Once she had found it, she knocked twice. Hoping that he was home and not out for practice.

Soon enough she head the door unlocking from inside. "Hello?" Her eldest brother opened the door. "Wrenny?" His eyes widened at the sight of his baby sister standing behind the door.

Luna grinned. "Surprise!"

A soft smile spread onto Quinn's face as he let out a chuckle before embracing his younger sister. "What are you doing here, kid?" He asked, letting her inside his apartment as he took her luggage.

"It's spring break, thought I'd come visit."

"You can stay in the guest room." He said, setting her luggage by the wall. "Cool! Have you eaten yet?" She asked and he shook his head.

"No, I was about to go on the lookout 'cause I didn't feel like cooking."

"Great! Lets go. I'm starving."

— INSTAGRAM !

lunahughes has uploaded a story !

_quinnhughes had liked your story !

replies...

jackhughes
i feel HIGHLY betrayed rn

trevorzegras
little hughes, WHEN are u coming to cali 🙄

UPDATEEEEW