Episode - 06 🔪

On hearing the name of Junaid Farooque, Saify was stunned as he heard this name after a very long time. Tho he was not a mafia but no less than that. He asks suddenly.

"Ju...junaid Farooque? But why him?" - He stammered.

"Because that girl, I mean Haya, she is his Niece."

"Aagah, you know that Junaid..."

"Don't worry, Nothing wrong will happen." - He intruppted and assured.

Before Saify could say anything further, Haya came to them.

"Ru...Ruhaan" - She called out him in his most softest and polite tone.

Both of them turn as soon as they hear her voice. As soon as Aagah sees her infront of him, he gets completely lost in her. She looked very beautiful in the light blue organza dress, open hair with side partition. She comes and stands infront of them. Aagah and Haya both shared a few seconds of an eye contact while Saify stayed shocked looking at Aagah's speechless reaction.

"Uhm uhm" - Saify cleared his throat.

Aagah instantly get back to his senses and said.

"Let's go!" - Aagah scratched his neck.

She nodded and all three of them went to the parking area. He opens the car door for her and extends his hand towards her. She looks at him once and then sits in the car holding his hand, he carefully tucks her dress in and closes the door. Then he looks at Saizy and makes a gesture asking him to follow him. Then he himself sits on the driving seat, puts on the seat belt and starts driving the car.

She sees that he did not ask her the address so she tries to tell him.

"My address..."

"I know where you live." - He intruppted.

"You know? How?" - She questioned.

"You don't need to know how." - He excused.

"Why? Why I don't need to know?" - She groaned at him.

"It's not important, that's why." - He answerd politely.

She was about to say something further but he stopped her by asking her to put on the seat belt.

"Put on the seat belt. And no more questions."

"Fine! Don't tell."

She becomes silent and starts looking towards the road after wearing her seat belt. He starts focusing on driving. She started thinking while looking out the window.

"Uncle might have come home by now. Don't know what lie or truth aunty might have told him. I don't know what uncle might be thinking about me. What if aunty gets me married to him? With great difficulty I escaped from him. Lest I get trapped again. I can't even believe it, Aunt sold me for money. And I was thinking that Saizy was forcing me to marry him. I didn't expected her to be this cruel." - She becomes very sad and her eyes filled with tears.

"I miss you chachu." - She whispered while wiping off her tear.

____

At Farooque Mansion.

A man with a strong personality rushed inside the mansion of two men. One was holding his bag and the other was holding his coat and phone. As soon as they came inside, the head servant gave a signal to all the servants and everyone came together in a line and stood in front of him. Everyone bowed their heads and greeted him. He greeted them back and called out someone.

"Haya!!!! Haya!!! Haya, where are you? Look, chachu (uncle) is back."

He called her niece and looked everyone but there were no sign of her. He turned to the head severt and asked.