Intro - 03 ✨

A boy was sitting with a man on a bench near the sea shore, looking at the waves of water. The man was sitting with his hand on his shoulder and consoling him.

"Why don't you leave me alone? I don't want to do what you tell me."

The boy was very broken, there was a feeling of panic and sadness in his voice.

"Because you are like his kid and he can't see you like this."

The man said while caressing his head.

"I don't have that much courage and I don't even know anything right now. How will I handle all this? And now I have a dad so why should I?"

"Sure, but your dad also wants you to get into your foot into business as soon as possible. That should be your goal. You have to take responsibility."

"But how can I?"

"We believe you can do it."

"But..."

Before he can say anything, the man gets a call and he leaves from there.

That boy was sitting there in some thoughts when suddenly someone placed a hand on his shoulder from behind. The boy gets scared.

"do not fear!"

The boy quickly looks at the man and asks a question.

"Who? Who are you?"

Am old man was standing in front of him. There were 6-7 strong men were with that man, they had guns in their hands. Seeing this the boy gets scared.

"Who? Who are you guys? And what else do you want?"

"Don't be afraid, I just want to talk to you about something!"

"Who are you?"

"You don't let me go but..." the man comes and stands next to her and makes her sit with him.

"But I know you."

"How?"

"Don't care how, just pay attention to what I have to say."

The boy starts listening to him carefully.

"I have an offer for you, I want you to join my gang."

The boy gets a little confused.

"Gang? What do you mean?"

"Join my mafia gang."

"Wait, what? Do you even know who I am? What are you saying?"

"Yes! I know what I'm saying and I also know that there is no one better than you for this job."

The boy gets confused and so the old man explains something to him.

"Why do you want me to join you?"

"Because there is a fire inside you, and that fire tells that you are made for this."

"You don't know what I am like, I am not what you say. I am very timid."

The man stands up from there and goes a little further and looks at the waves and says.

"Listen to the sound of these waves, so to speak, they are just water, but only the one who goes deep into it knows what it is and what it has kept hidden from this world. It is necessary for life but it also knows how to take life. Similarly, a person should know what capabilities he has. I see things in you that you can't even imagine right now."

That man comes back to her, because of the darkness his face could not be seen clearly but there was a mark on his right cheek.

"Here's my card, and when you decide, call me."

"I don't want to..."

"Your dad wants the same thing."

"What??"

The man takes a deep breath.

"Yes! Your dad wants this, you can ask him if you want. I will wait for you."

"But how? How can my dad want be to be in to such things."

While he was still speaking, the man ignores him and leaves from there along with his men.

Coming a little distance away from the boy, the man ordered to his bodyguard.

"Protect the boy, he should not get even a scratch. His life is in danger."

His bodyguards obey him and stand around the boy and the old man leaves from there.

The boy was sitting there looking at the old man's card, it had a symbol and a number and nothing else. He was still thinking when he got a call from his dad.

"Dad!!! Dad where are you? Dad? What is all this?"

His Dad : "Oh! So you got them. Son, it's for your own good."

"How can such a dangerous thing be done for my good, Dad?"

"You have to recognize yourself son, this is important, for you, for us, for our business and family. This is important."

"What are you saying, I don't understand anything. You come home quickly with Mom, then we can talk."

"I will come, but son, obey me and do as he says. This is my wish, identify yourself."

"Dad!!!"

"Son! Today I am telling you something, listen carefully."

"Yes"

"You have to protect our company, family and us. You have to protect us, son."

"Why are you saying that, dad?"

"Son! Actually..."

Before his dad can tell him anything, a loud bang sound came from the other side. It's like two cars are involved in a collision.

"Dad? Dad????"

The boy makes nervous noises.

"Dad? Dad, are you okay?"

From the other side there was only a whisper.

"Dad? Dad, say something! Dad??? Dad, are you okay?"

When he doesn't get any response from his dad, he gets scared and run to gets into his car and drives away, followed by the old man's bodyguards.

That boy searches for his father all over the city but there was no trace of him. Soon it starts to dawn. But till now there was no trace of his father.

Then he gets a call from someone and he quickly answers the call.

"Hello?"

"Your parents are no more in this world."

"What?????"

"We found their body at xyz place and right now we are taking them to the City Centre hospital."

"I'm coming."

He directly reached the city center hospital and was rushed to the emergency ward. That old man was already there. Seeing the boy, the old man moves aside.

Seeing the dead bodies of his parents, he falls down and sits there and tears start flowing from his eyes.

The old man consoles him by placing his hand on his shoulder.

"You have to avenge the death of your parents, you cannot lose courage like this."

That boy looks at your parents and asks.

"This is not an accident but a murder, isn't it?"

"You are right, your father came to me asking me to protect you, he told me that I have to protect you because you are the future of the Siddique empire. Beta, your dad knew that his life was in danger, because your dad has many enemies in this empire, one of whom has done this to him. Now you will have to strengthen yourself and avenge the death of your parents."

"I will not spare those who have done this. I will give them the worst possible death. I'll kill them."

_ _ _

Three different stories, three different people, who is behind all this, how, what and why all this has happened, to know all the answers to these questions, keep reading my story "Aagah"