First

"What the..." I hold my head, muttering a string of curses as I push my body to stand up. My body is in pain but I force my eyes to open.

My vision at first was blurry, but slowly, it revealed a room filled with a few people talking and some still passed out.

A girl walks over to me, offering her hand. She had peachy blond hair that complimented her delicate features.

But, I knew better than to lower my guard down and assess her face. I watch her suspiciously and stand up on my own, ignoring the needle-like pain that hasn't subsided one bit.

I have no idea where I am, surrounded by people I don't know. Lowering my guard is probably the smartest thing I can do.

She noticed my rigidness and just laughed and shrugged it off.

"I'm Ella, I woke up a few minutes ago, just like the others. Nobody knows how or when but, yeah. Hi." She was still holding her hand after introducing herself.

I leave her hanging so she puts it down, unoffended. I give no information and ask her a question. "What the hell is happening?"

She gave me a weird look and grinned. "That won't work on me. Literally everyone knows how big of an honor getting into this thing is."

I was about to interrogate her more when a man yells, calling our attention. The other few whom was passed out now huddled into a circle with him.

Is he like, the boss?

"Gather up." He says.

I follow the peachy head and form a circle along with the others, my eyes observing the surroundings at the same time.

"Let's cut to the chase and get this over with." He grumbles with a deep timbre to his voice. "Name, location and skill."

He goes first giving everyone a hard look. I meet his gaze refusing to feel little when inside, I am panicking. What do I say? What do I do? I have no idea why I'm here or how I'm here?

"Callum, Austria, Combat."

"Ella, New York, Blades." The girl who talked to me went up next.

"Helios, California, Bullets."

"Nate, Vegas, Wheels."

"Sera, Spain, Security."

"Nice, SSS." The guy, whom I assume is Nate whistles. Sera spits on his shoes and Nate simply chuckles. "Four S it is then, add stingy."

Before Sera could insult him, someone continues. "Zade, Russia, Armor."

"Aria, Italy, Air."

Judging from their accents and face cards, I assume not all of them are telling the truth. Their skills, maybe. There's no way to know for sure. I also noticed that not everyone is from the same place or have the same skill.

My hands become cold as all eyes settled on me. I'm the last one to go and hell, I hope I wouldn't get killed just because I said something wrong.

"Cassidy, Poland, Tech."

They all nod. Damn, they took it. Before I could do a little celebratory dance in my mind, a blue lit hologram screen illuminate from our wristbands. I don't remember having anything like this.

All I know is that I went to sleep after a hellish day at work and the next thing I know, I'm caught up with this everyone knows what facade.

I've read stories and watched movies about situations like these... It never ended up well.