chapter 12

"I want to colour every inch of your skin ."

He whispered at the back of her neck grabbing the thick and long hairs to keep these aside  and her back arched making their chests touch firmly .

"Par vastar pehan rakhen hain humne "
"But I'm covered"

She replied with heaviness in her voice and breathing.

'ye ache khase tandrust  hath mujhe sirf talwarbaji ke liye thodi na mile hain "
"I don't have these fit and healthy hands  just for fencing "

He whispered while wrapping his fingers around her already loose blouse strings.
At the moment she felt her upper clothing going to discard from her body  flow of blood increased in her veins.

"Rana sa...."

"Want me to stop.??'

He asked as no matter how much desperation is filled in his heart for her but her comfort and constant are his major priorities.

"No...but"

He saw her wanting to speak word but her lips aren't moving to utter .

"Speak my little wonder"

She took a long breath and whispered while tucking the thick duvet towards their uppers .

"Blanket "

"I was already going to do this anyway"

He spoke with a light chuckle but her eyes shut opened hearing his teasing words further.

"Although I'll make sure my skin will provide enough warmth to you but still I can't take risk of you catching cold "

With that he pulled the blanket on their bodies till collars not forgetting to put the colour filled plate on the bed near him .

Strings of her blouse already got seprate from each other baring her entire back but still her blouse was hanging loosely in her front part .

"Rr..ana sa ."

Ahana whispered in outmost pleasure when his hands ran from her lower back to upper body through spine leaving it coloured behind under the blanket . Leaving the impact of his sensual touch turning her every muscle into the form of jelly . Just when he was about to put his hand on her cleavage site she hugged him tightly hiding face in his neck .

"Akshaj........"

His name was the only word which got out of her trembling lips .

"Hnnn "

He voiced out huskily while puzzling his fingers in her hairs dirtying these with red powder same as her vermillion.

"Sharm AA Rahi hai bhut "
"I'm feeling very shy "

He chuckled softly and put his lips near her ear and whispered.

"Sharm to Hume bhi bhut aa rhi hai...par kya kren..apki treh 'aaah..Rana ...saa ..uhmm Rana Sa' to ni bol  sakte "

Her face turned entirely red hearing him and the way he mocked her moans made her timid and shy more. But refusing all the embarassment she stated.

"Wo din bhi zrur ayega Rana Sa...jab aake hoton se hmare naam ka uchaaran isi dhun me hoga.....aur hum khud par garv krenge ..ke aapki ye haalat hum kar rahe hain"

"That day will definitely come Rana Sa..when you'll moan my name from your lips with same tune ..and I'll be proud of myself..that I'll be making your that situation"