chapter 7

Ahana's pov:

I got startled at first but my nerves immediately calmed hearing his heavy breathing and feeling warmth of his embrace.
I can understand his situation it must be very difficult for him tolerating them .

"Ahhhh ..."

Heavy breath left my mouth when he snaked his muscular arm through my bare waist as my duppatta has slipped due to his hurry .

"..I have to tolerate that daily........ Ahana....and i don't know how I'm gonna be stay in control"

He said with heavy breathing caging me more in him making me feel his warmth at my body.

"We...we..will handle everything together Rana Sa....."

Hearing me an instant softness rushed through him and his firm grip around me loosen up giving me chance to breath properly but my heart beat stopped when he put his muscular arms under my knees taking me in his hands and i immediately locked hands behind his neck in order to save myself from falling. His eyes were deep burried in mine gazing my soul when he took me towards bed and placed me there making me get a sigh of relief but it' didn't last longer as he too stepped on the bed seating beside me keeping his head on headboard and pulled me closer to his chest in a mere pull

"Rana Sa aap th..thak gye honge...vishram kijiy"

"Rana Sa you must be tired..take rest"

My voice betrayed me as coming out of my mouth in pauses and the it's all impact of our closeness.

I tried to move down from bed but before my feet can touch the ground he held my wrist and layed me under him . That's it.....my chest began to do up and down in deep and fast motion as his deep gaze on me was something to much to handle for me that's too when he was top on me way too close.

"Rana .s..'

"Prem me pad gye hain hum aapke.....wo bhi ese Prem me ke ek Shan bhi aap paas na ho to hriday bechain ho jata hai.....gehri tadap paida hona lagti hai ab to hmare ander "

"I fell in love with you...A love in which my heart feel restless if you're not with me... Deep yearn started in me now "

And my heart flipped again and again realising his words and mind went blank to think and action anything as response.

He...loves..he do..

He loves me...my husband loves me

Oh my god......

He is the most handsome and attractive...and he is Love with me..

What should I do...

Storms of thought erupted in my frozen body .

My heart raced at its maximum rate and i immediately circled my arms around his neck making him keep head on my chest where he can hear my pounding heart effortlessly. Different kinds of sensations occurred in my organs. My arms tighten around him and his too .

"I'm feeling something..Rana Sa... I don't know what is it....but the feeling is very strong and deep ..."

I muttered keeping him close and he slowly pulled leaving a kiss on my earlobe making me feel goosebumps.

"Aren't you liking it...???"

He asked slowly to which I nodded immediately telling him I like this feeling a lot and my stomach turned when he attached his lips on my neck feathering my tender skin filling me with thousands of unexplained feelings.