Chapter 2

THIRD PERSON POV:

It was early in the morning there was a scream sound in the nawab haveli the sound echoed the whole haveli:

"Huzaifa bhai mai aaj aap ko chodungi nahi ye kya kiya apne" kainat spoke.

she was yelling at him because he throwed a whole bucket full of water on her when she was sleeping.

"are mai kya karu um aise soti ho jaise zalzala bhi aa jayein to marne ke liye tayaar ho lekin apni neend nshi qurban kar sakti neeche bechari chachi tumhe kabse awaz laga rahi hain aur tum yaha ghode beich ke so rahi ho"huzaifa spoke

"huzaif bhai yein thik nahi kiya apne meri behn ke saath main apki shikayat mehak se karungi" ayat spoke.

"are are intni si baat ke liye tum mehak ke paas kyo jaa rahi ho vo fir mere se naraaz ho jayegi to mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta maaf kardo meri ma"

everyone loved mehak in the haveli she was very soft and sensetive person she does n't like anyone get hurted due to her nor she like to see people hurting others she hated such people she was a very pure girl. she was chand ka tukda of their family everyone loves her brothers are very protective for her.

"accha ham apko maaf to kardenge lekin ek sharat par"ayat spoke.

"accha to vo kya hai?"

"aap ham sabko ice cream khilane lein chalenge"

"bilkul bhi nahi mujhe aaj office mein bohot imp meeting hai main bilkul bhi nahi aa sakta aur mujhe hasib bhaijaan ke gusse ka bakra nahi banna tumhe jna hai to tum ehsan ke saath chali jao main use jaldi bhej dunga". huzaifa spoke 

"thike" twins replied.

"ab jaldi niche chalo ise pehle ki hasib bhaijaan table  pe aa jaye warn aaj ka unka pehla shikar tum log hogi".

"nahi bhai hame nahi haath dalna sher ke gufe main  aap chale hum aate hain"ayat spoke

In the kitchen,  it was a big kitchen zulekha, zehra and raefa along with their chand ka tukda mehak where cooking mehak was really punctual and perfect she keeps dupatta on her head she at a very young age learned to cook now completed her college and applying for intern ships during this time she helps her ammi , tayi ammi  , chachi in kitchen everyone has become slave to her tasty food , she was not only a very good homemaker but was also a brilliant student so her parents had no complaints of her a very well manered girl , a girl  every parent desire her tayi ammi loves her more than her sons , she sees her as her own daughter. because she shared two bonds with her tayi ammi as her tayi as well as she was her own khala.

she was arranging food in the table then comes down her grand father Nawab aslam khan  she drapes the cloth properly on her head and greets him

"asslamuaikum dado"she says

"walaikum asslam meri jaan idhar aoo" he kisses her forehead his day doesn't start unless he see her.

then comes her taya abbu and his chachu ,abbu.

"are aaj bhi aap logo ne hamare chaand ke tukde ko kaam pe laga diya hamne ab sabse mana kiya tha na i aap hamari beti ko kitchen main nahi bulayenge." her taya abbu speaks

"ji haan aap logo ne kyo hamri beti ko kitchen mein rakha hain use garmi main"her jabir chachu speaks

"are nahi taya abbu chachu main khud kitchen main gayi thi inme inki koi galti nahi hain"

they all smiled seeing her innocence how sweet and simple she was how she defended her ammi tayi ammi and chachi .

"ji,ji beta acha yein sab chode ammi kaha par hain abba"asks junaid.

"main bhi usi ko dhundh raha tha subah se nahi dikhi mujhe"says aslam.

"kya bhaijaan aap itne saal ho gaye abhi tak aap nahi jaan paye kaha hongi vo le gayi hogi vo toli amma jaan ko ice cream khilane"