Important day

! Curse words included ! Btw thanks so much for 19 views I'm just happy because this is my first book and on the first day I had 0 views so tyyy!

I woke up today at 6am, again. As usual, I went to my bathroom, did my skincare, brushed my teeth and put on my
clothes. I headed downstairs and ate breakfast and packed my bag for school. My dad drove me to school again and we both said goodbye to each other. This time, we were supposed to meet at my locker. I walked past cris, who was arguing with Aisha. Guess he broke up with her. I stood at my locker, waiting for sora. Then Nawaf came up to me.

"Hey Jeana, this is between me and you but I think cris likes you." He said as he winked
Not this again.
"Nawaf if you don't have anything else to say then move along"
"Just saying, keep an eye out"
Then he walked away.

Finally, sora came and we walked together to class.

"Heyyy so uh not to annoy you but yesterday cris texted me asking for some advice"
"On what?" I asked
"Uh nothing...just for asking you out"
"I don't believe you. He doesn't stand me and I can't stand him so you're lying"
"Fine I am but worth a shot."
"I don't even get why you and Nawaf ship us together when we barely get along."
"Well...that's literally the reason why. You both look like a couple fighting lmao"
"You and Nawaf do too every time you argue!"
"Whatever." She rolled her eyes playfully and we continued talking about what we could do today. Sora and I wanted to go out to eat ice cream and do some other stuff.

When we almost reached class, I saw this boy who looked sooo good.

"Sora omfg I just saw the loml"
"Yeah cris I know"
"Haha very funny. But no. Seriously.. omg he's looking"
"Wha- Jeana. Seriously? He looks worse than Nawaf cmon."
"At least he looks better than cris."
"No he doesn't, now that you mention him, if you like that guy then you'll be cheating on cris."
"No I won't we're not even together besides I don't even like him." I replied
"Well cmon we have to get going now. He looks so bad cmon"
"Fineee."

We reached class and I sat down on my seat. As I payed attention to class, Cris tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around.

"Ngl you smell really bad today" he joked
"Haha omg cris you're so funny!" I said as I made an expressionless face.
"Did I just hear you saying he's funny? Oooo Jeana!" Sora whisper-yelled
"Couple of the year fr fr" nawaf added
"Kids! Pay attention!" The teacher yelled.
"Sorry miss" we all said. Except cris, as the immature boy he is.

In recess, the four of us played Uno together at a table.

"Cris, you're doing it wrong, the card is supposed to match with the same number!" I said
"No it doesn't, it can also match with the same colour"
"No!"
"Yes?"
"No."
"Yes!"
"Ok shut up guys. Just let's make our own rules then. How about we take cris' rule?" Nawaf said, trying to make us stop
"Ugh fine." I said

We all played and he won.

"If we had chosen my rules then I would've won."
"Mhm sure. It's not the end of the world you'll be fine" cris said

I roll my eyes and we played another round. This time I won!

"Take that!"
"That's not fair. You cheated" cris said
"Ohhh, well it's not the end of the world so you'll be fine."

He chuckled at my response and then the bell rang.

"Saved by the bell." He said before getting up and walking over to me, towering me.
"Just so you know Jeana", he leaned down and whispered "you have really weak and used responses"
"Awhh, thanks. Like you're any better"

He smiled and walked to class with nawaf. Damn. Only after he towered over me is that I realized how tall he really is.
It was time to go to the lesson. I walked with sora and we all sat down. Our homeroom teacher, mrs turner had an announcement.

"Listen up class, we are all going to a trip to Greece next month for two weeks. So I will give you the list of materials now so you have enough preparation. The trip costs are all listed and if you can not pay, you may not go as the school can't afford to pay for every single trip this year."

She handed it out and I looked at the paper. WHAT? 937 Saudi-riyal? That's like 250 dollars in US-currency. Shit. My parents just moved and this is so expensive. Especially for a trip. It not that we can't afford it but if I go to this trip then we'll lose half of the money we have for now.
I packed in it my bag and we went on with the lesson. After school, my mom picked me up. In the car, she was so excited.

"Mom, why are you so excited?"
"Your dad and I made some friends earlier today and we're having dinner at their house this evening. So you have to get ready."
"Huh? What friends?"
"Well..you'll see."

Huh. Weird. Anyways, when we arrived at home, my mom eagerly went to her bedroom and picked out a dress. Not to fancy but not too classy. It was very elegant.

I went up up to my room and also changed clothes. But I didn't wear a dress. I wore some jeans and a black shirt with a white button up shirt.

I went downstairs and my dad was already there. He went to the bedroom and put on black pants and a beige shirt.

"Honey is that what you're wearing?" My mom asked me
"Uhm yes. I don't really want to wear a dress because I don't know them yet since you didn't tell me."
"You'll see sweetie. Now, what time is it, we have to go soon." She said as she opened her make up bag.
"It's 5pm"

Yeah I had midday lessons so it was late. I did my hair like this:

My mom finished putting on make up

My mom finished putting on make up. It was now 6pm. It takes so long for my mom to put on make up. My dad sprayed some perfume and then we left.

We arrived and I looked at the house. What the fuck? It's massive! It's literally a mansion. It even has a basketball court!

We rang the doorbell and then someone opened up. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was...