WHAT HAPPENED!? (Chapter 2)

(FLUFF)

(Sam's pov)
I sit there in shock... I literally just insulted this random ass dude in the McDonald's drive-through... AND HE WAS HOT TOO!! AND SNATCHED!! A SNATCHED GUY!! IF HE COMES BACK I GOT TO GET HIS-

"Sam!"
One of my friends yell out... he's also an employee... 'employee of the month' actually... I feel like that's an insult since we work at McDonald's but...

"Boss needs you. YOU HAVE TO STOP DISRESPECTING THE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS!! ITS NOT FUNNY!"

I blankly stare at him... then I groan.

"IT IS THOUGH!! YOU GUYS JUST DON'T HAVE GOOD HUMOR!! GOD!"

I storm out with such sass. Walking over to the manager's office... then swing open the door and plop myself down in the chair, crossing my arms like a child.

"Sam."
He says sternly...

Fuck... I'm in genuine trouble...

"Do you know why you're on my office?"

I get a bit nervous..

"Because I was "harassing" customers?."

The manager sighs... the slightly speaks a bit louder

"I'll give you one last chance Sam. You're working the registers."

I sigh louder.. "FINE!"

"Get out of my sight."

I get up and storm over to the register. I sit there... thinking about that one guy... he was actually really handsome... I can't lie... And I hope we can meet agai-

"Hey."

My head darted up and it was like a literal daydream.. that dude was back.. my heart started to race... I felt everything get warmer...

"So, can I get-"

"CAN I GET YOUR NUMBER!?"
I yelled out, he stared at me with shock... but grinned.

"Yeah of course!"
I sit there in bigger shock... OH. MY. GODDDD!!

I smile widely and nodded quickly, I hand him a sharpie and he grabs a napkin and writes his name and number on it...
'Nathan <3'
I stare at the heart... I knew my face was completely red...

"D-I uh... th-uh... THANK YOU!"
I blush even harder... God damn it! The worst time to be stuttering...

He smiles widely...
"You're welcome, sweetheart."

I tried to hold back my squeals and run off with the napkin... SWEETHEART??? SWEETHEART!! HE JUST CALLED ME-

"Get back to your work station, Sam."
My friend says, glaring at me...

"HOLD ON!"
I yell in response, quickly pulling out my phone and putting his number in my contacts.... I put my phone away and get the rest of my shift over and done with... I walk to my car and get in. I pull out my phone and text him.

[Crush <3]

                                   'So... your name is Nathan
                                                                       Right?'
'Mhm... what's yours?'
                                                   'Oh, mines Sam...'
'Hm... short for Samuel?'
                                                   'Nah... Just Sam.'
'That's cute, so.. wanna
make that little... "meet up" an
everyday thing?'
                                                                          'Yes'
                                                                     'Please'
'Such good manners. Well I'll
Cya tomorrow, yeah?'
                                               'Actually... tomorrow
                                    is my day off... wanna hang
at my place instead?'
'Sure thing, sweetheart.'
—————————————————————————
My heart nearly skipped a beat... Jesus the names he calls me makes me go insane... but does that matter? I probably got a boyfriend! I got a boyfriend!!

I started to jump around, then I get walked in on by my older brother... who's looking at me like I'm crazy.

"What the fuck are you doing?...."

I sit there... then scream out;
"I GOT A BOYFRIENNNNDDDD!!!"

He sighed...
"Damn homosexuals..."

"WAIT- WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??"
I looked at him confusingly... then he walks out..

"WHAT DOES THAT MEANNN????"
I face palmed myself and lay down... then I gasped... I GOTTA CLEAN THIS WHOLE HOUSE... AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... NO JOKE!
I start immediately cleaning... after multiple hours I finish... I go back to my room and immediately fall asleep for the night....

~DREAM~

I wake up at the McDonald's cashiers... I was nervous already... and couldn't control my mouth... I see him walk in and he walks up to me, a person a bit older than us.

"WHAT!? CAN I ORDER MY FOOD!?"
The guy seems to yell for Nathan.... I notice my vision get blurry.

"Uhm... y-yeah what do you want?..."

"You know what? Go to the cash register over. He's annoying."
~Morning~

I immediately wake up and it's morning... what a stupid ass dream... god damn it... I realized my actual vision was blurry... was I crying in my sleep? Seriously? I barely know this dude! And it wasn't even that serious...
God damn it....
I realize that there was still tears on my face... I quickly wipe them, then I get ready... I, of course, send Nathan my address while I'm getting ready... it didn't take him too long... I put on deodorant and then rushed to the door, immediately opening it... I was about to say "hi" until he went straight for the hug... wrapping his arms around my waist...

"Hi!"
I say with a humongous smile.

"HI!!"
He excitedly says back... my brother wasn't going to be at home at all tonight, so me and Nathan had the whole house to ourselves... I didn't intend on doing anything... weird... but unless if he wants to then... I guess I'm down..?

I suddenly felt his lips gently press onto my cheek...

"Oh! I-I uhm... hah! Uh- th-thank you! hah..."
I get extremely embarrassed...

"No problem, sweetheart."
GOD DAMN IT THAT STUPID ASS NAME!! "UGGGGHHHHHAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!" I accidentally scream out loud... he didn't seem to mind... instead he kissed me again, this time on the lips... I stare at him like he was insane... then I just start giggling... feeling so many emotions...

"You're cute when you're embarrassed, you know that?"

"D-UHHHHH... UMMM... HAH! UHHH... Y-NO? YES? NO? MAYBE? I-I DONT KNOW!"
I feel so embarrassed right now... he simply grabs my hand and we walk towards the couch... we sat down and I sit closer to the corner of the couch, since he is the guest... we start watching a movie... this idiot chose SpongeBob the movie... but whatever...

I feel him wrap his arms around my waist again... I get in a more comfortable position so we're now both sorta laying down... he laid on top of me, his head resting on my chest... I just felt like it'll be right to play with his hair during this... I gently place my hand on the back of his head and slightly stroked his hair, mindlessly curling his hair around my finger multiple times. He then snuggled closer to me, but still playing close attention to the movie... I look over to the screen and we both watched it together... eventually it was around 10pm.. and the movie ended a while ago... the two of us just silently cuddled together... then Nathan spoke up..

"Can we go to your bedroom? I want a more comfortable spot..."

He sounded exhausted and whiney...

"Yeah! Here let's go..."

The two of us got up and I led him to my room... as soon as we both got to my room, he laid down and tried to sleep, he was in a position that seemed easy to hold... so I took that chance of being the "big spoon".

I hug him by his waist and pull him in... he seemed very comfortable... we both eventually fell asleep like this...

(THIS STORY WAS 1213 WORDS LONG)