Meet. (Chapter 1)

(Introduction to the oc's)
Nathan (My oc)- Black hair, CURLY AND LONG, green eyes, (SWITCH), GAY GAY GAY
Sam (Friend's oc)- Scene black and pink, medium hair and sorta curly, dark brown eyes, (SWITCH), GAY

(IMMEDIATE SMUT (ish??))

I wake up in a cold sweat... breathing heavily and desperately looking around for a light source... I hear a voice speak in a deep voice as I feel a hand press on my chest... I shriek... desperately trying to get this random hand off me... I try to get up and go out of my room but I get forced back down...

"YOU LET ME PAY FOR THIS! LAY YOUR ASS BACK DOWN!"

I sigh... forgetting my job... I sit back down and let this random dude ram me... after he's done he just leaves me there, I grab my boxers and put them back on before sitting back down and covering my face... I just sit there... thinking about where I've gone wrong. Does it matter anymore?

"I'm hungry..."

I say out loud.. I look around, seeing if that dude was still there... nope... no one. I get up and get into actual clothes.
I went back over to my bed, grabbed my phone, went downstairs, then grabbed my wallet and keys. I decided to go to the closest McDonald's... nothings wrong with McDonald's. I walk to the front door and go out side, closing the door behind me... I walk to my car and unlock it before getting in. I start the car and start driving.
I get to the drive-through and look at everything, then hear a guy yell through the speakers.
"HURRY UP BIGGIE! IM SURE YOUVE SEEN THIS MENU MULTIPLE TIMES!!"
I sit silence... mostly out of pure shock...

"SO? WHAT DO YOU WANT??"

I eventually speak up..
"Can I just get a Big Mac with-"

"DAMN!!"
The dude screams, making me go quiet again for a few seconds..

"WITH... some sprite..."

"Bland ass mother fucker... okay... pull up to the first window."

I sigh... I'm extremely pissed at this dude and totally ready to beat his ass if I have to.
I pull up to the first window, it was closed, I pull up to the second and there was this dude with the most PRETTIEST scene hair ever... I stare at him for a bit... then he opens the window.

"SHIT IM SORRY FOR THE STUFF IVE SAID! YOUR LIKE.. REALLY HANDSOME! HERES YOUR FOOD!"
He shoves the bag full of food into my car, he looked extremely embarrassed... he passed me the sprite and we accidentally touched hands... he winces his hand back then squeals slightly before slamming the window shut. What a weirdo... I drive back home to eat my meal... then go back upstairs... then fall asleep. I wake up and decided to go back there to talk things out with that dude... so I get up, go to my car and start driving back... I immediately see him through those dark tinted windows.... I walked up to him with a slight smile...
"Hey."

His head seemed to dart up... as if he were expecting me.

"So can I get-"

"CAN I GET YOUR NUMBER!?"
He yells out... his coworkers staring at him with slight shock and disgust... I smile a bit
"Yeah, of course!"
He seems so shocked that I agreed so easily... He handed me a sharpie and I wrote my legit number onto a napkin that I randomly found. I then gave it to him.

"D-I uh... th-uh... THANK YOU!"
I see him turn even more red.. I know exactly what will make him completely flustered..

I smiled widely at him.. before speaking in the most sluttiest voice I could.
"You're welcome, sweetheart."

I was correct, he turned as red as a tomato.
I watched him scatter away as his friend yelled at him to start working again... I then left... letting him text me whatever... once I get back home I took a nap... then woke up to a notification on my phone...

(THE REST WILL BE ON CHAPTER 2)

(THIS WAS 700 WORDS....)
(I got more ideas for this chapter and I  edited it slightly.......... sooooo...)