11

The ambulance shortly arrived and took Rose to the hospital. The ambulance thought of admitting her to the psychiatric hospital, but Rose insisted that she did not try to kill herself and that she was just having flashbacks.

Lola had said that she will keep an eye on Rose, so she does not try to hurt herself again. Rose went home and when she came home, she really wanted to cry. She looked at her arms and felt a sense of panic. She gritted her teeth and thought angrily to herself "Well... I don't look pretty anymore. Fuck this!!!"

She then put on her red dress to see if she does indeed look pretty while thinking back to her coping techniques. She peered at every body part in her dress. "Well I think this dress proves I don't look pretty..."

Suddenly she saw that there was colours swirling around and Rose felt very calm and happy. The red dress started looking very bright and then Rose saw words on the wall that reminded her of what she should know about her situation.

~Rose, try not to worry about the situation that happened with your parents. It was just a bad situation that happened with your parents. You are going to be okay. It's okay that you feel so sad. As coping mechanisms try reach out to people, try using sensory toys, cuddling a soft toy, exercising, deep breathing, journaling, trying activities you enjoy, being nice to yourself, think of something funny that you laughed at in the past, tell yourself everything will be okay and everything will be okay, get enough sleep and do dome art~

Rose was astounded at the advice. She smiled happily. She took off the dress and went back to her room. She slept happily hoping she will get through her mental illness and get better.