8

The next day was the day everyone went to the aquarium. Rose decided maybe she should wear her dress. She wasn't sure if she should or not. Rose then decided she would wear the dress. Rose started hearing voices, but she could not work out what the voices were about. Her neighbours said her dress looked nice and Rose was happy with that.

Rose drove in the car with Lola  to go to the aquarium with her neighbours in the residential housing area.

Rose saw her parents on the side of the street and her parents were chuckling. Rose suspected her parents were laughing at her. Rose groaned. Why were her parents stalking her? Not another mental health issue and it's not good, Rose thought that she is having a hallucination. "Lola...I don't think I feel good. I want to turn back. Is that okay?" Rose complained.

"Why don't you feel okay. Are you getting a flashback?"

"Yes, I am. I really need to go home."

Rose and Lola travelled home and Rose lied on her bed as she got home. Rose felt angry and really wished she could escape from her inner mind. The voices were getting worser. So then Rose decided to take a prn of her medication and now she felt like she was okay.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and she heard familiar talking. Was the familiar voice her parents? Rose had thought.