3

Delilah

I take a sip of my water as I finish my off ice jumps and stretches.

Taking my phone out my side of my black legging pocket I look at the time reading 1:30am Grabbing all my belongings I head over to the doors leading to the ice rink.

It was hard trying to make the security guard let me in at this time of the night but he let me in once he saw I bought him food.

I giggled remembering his face of defeat when he saw the McDonald's bag.

As I tied up my skates I think about how much time I spent here and how many memories I made with people I don't even know anymore.

I feel myself starting to frown at the thought,  I forced my brain to think of something else. Now I was thinking about what song I was gonna play first, not really worried because I had until 3am to practice.

When I finished lacing up my skates I go connect my phone to the speakers.

I'm finally on the ice I start the music getting into position.

As the music starts I close my eye feeling it take over me. My body started to move to the rhythm in the routine i've been practicing so hard on.

god, its already time to jump, alright triple flip triple toe.. I thought immediately feeling myself in the air praying that I don't fall.

Feeling myself land I praised myself going in for the second jump landing it with no problem, I continue until the song finishes posing at the end.

I froze when I felt someone's cold breath behind me.

What the actual fuck...

slowly lifting my head I'm met with the familiar gray eyes from this morning.

Feeling heart started to pound In my chest as I looked up at him. He was taller than any man I ever encountered with he had to be 6'3 or taller.

Jet black hair sat on his head his smooth pale skin had little patches of pink from the cold air, his pretty pink lips looked plump and full.

I probably look pitiful to him with my disheveled hair and sweaty body.

Just as I'm about to skate away I felt him gently wrap his hand around my wrist stopping me from leaving his presence.

"That was beautiful" he praised looking me in my eyes. "you skate like there's no tomorrow". I felt my cheeks heat up from hearing his voice it was low and smooth, the kind of voice that you'd want to hear read your favorite book.

I couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Th-thank you."I stuttered embarrassingly.

He doesn't say anything after that, just glanced at me weirdly as his cold eyes slowly traveled down to my lips.

"Teach me something..." he whispered softly tucking a piece of my now messy hair behind my ear.

Why is this man so goddamn gentle!?

"W-what?" I asked confused as I looked away from him.

He grabbed my chin forcing me to look back up at him. " I want you to teach me something." he repeated "Show me how to be as angelic as you."

I blushed at his words.

"Okay...I'll teach you something." I smirked to myself knowing I was totally not gonna go easy on him.
~~~~~~~~~~