AFTERWORDS (Read to uncover some secrets of the story)

Hi!! And yeaaah!! It's officially compleeeete!! Thank you so so much for reading and loving this story!! I didn't know I would be able to reach more than 10k reads.

This story has been in my mind for years now and now I tried publishing it and got surprised that a lot of people will be invested in this!!

You all have my heartfelt gratitude for making it this far!!

I really really really appreciate you guys.

And read this note until the last word cuz of you don't you'll miss a huge spoiler and secret of this story haha.

So the truth is ... This story is not supposed to end this waaay.

Nicholas is really not the ML haha. I did mention that this story is planned until the end and it's true but around chapter 11 it got lost off the track.

I made a HUGE MISTAKE!. I failed to introduce the real ML 😭.

It was around chapter 40 when I realized that the story was progressing too fast and when I took my notebook where my notes or this story is that's when I read that I didn't introduce the ML that's why some scenes were skipped and it ended fast. It was originally 75 chapter but yeah.. I made a mistake

The real ML is Yuwei's brother. The Emperor of Yang dynasty. She was Alarice's supposedly fiance' but since he cannot help her country she has no choice but to marry Nicholas.

Yuwei's brother also has concubines but his concubines were not his mistresses but his loyal assassin's whose job was to protect Alarice who was supposed to be his empress. But before he fixed all his family and political problems Alarice got married.

Alarice also didn't know that his concubines was actually assassin's that was supposed to protect her when she became the empress. She though he cheated on her so she got married to another emperor. Which is Nicholas.

That's also the reason why Yuwei and Hiciel's character were introduced. They were supposed to be the trigger of the real MLs entrance but yeaaah like I said I forgot it. I don't know if this can be an excused but I'm so busy and have a lot on my plate that I lost track of my own story.

I'm that much of an airhead 🥲.

Soooo... That's the reason why updates became slow. I rack my brain so hard trying to think of I will introduce gis character despite being in the 40s chapters but I still think that's weird and so out of the blue considering that I've built up Nicholas as an ML for the last 40 chapters. And the story was nearing the end.

So I just make do by making him suffer enough as an atonement of him being trash so he can be somewhat qualified to be the ML.

That's the reason for all his sufferings 😅. So he can make do as an ML. I don't know if I did a good job or what but yeah... I think it's fine.

Soooo. Anyway, I can no longer do anything since this story is already finished. I'll try not to make this kind of grand mistake next time😣

And.. like I said I'm going to write another story hihi. It's entitled

ADRIFT

It's in a modern world setting. And I know some of you was not from the Philippines so I'm sorry but I'm planning to write this story in taglish. Meaning it will be intended for Filipino audience. Well if you want I will release another version but in full English hihi. I just hope I'll have the time and energy..

But yeaaaah. Thank you again for all you support!!

I've reached 17K reads and it's still going up. Thank you so so so much!!

See you next time guys~~