27

27 Lu Feifan, let’s officially date

Previous chapter

Table of contents

‌‌Cover‎‎face‌‎‎

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

I was slightly startled, thinking that Song Haotian had hit his mark.

No matter how open-minded I am, I am still a man - even though I have a penis, I can’t deny that I still have a cock‌‍‌‎‎butt‎‌‎‌‍.

I just have more parts than the average man.

There's no reason why I can only get fucked after having this part - I'm not a woman.

Seeing that I didn't answer, Song Haotian probably guessed what I was thinking.

He sneered: "You are Lu Feifan, who dares to treat you like a pussy? Even if you let me fuck your pussy, it won't affect your leopard king style."

I said with a sneer: "You can stand and talk without pain in your back. If you have the ability, come and get fucked. This will not affect your wolf king demeanor."

There is a saying that one should not speculate in half a sentence.

Song Haotian's face looked a little bad. He silently served my pussy and cock with his hands, and said nothing more.

I'm actually very depressed.

I have a vague feeling that I need to dedicate this pussy to Song Haotian in order to increase his favorability.

Then my sacrifice is too big, right?

He and I were probably both in a bad mood.

They both worked on their hands in silence and stopped kissing.

My pussy was so slutty that I couldn’t hold it in for a long time and I climaxed first.

My ‌‌‎cock‌‍‌‎‎ba‎‌‎‌‍ was affected by the vagina, and it also ejaculated‎‍‎‍‍‎‌.

Song Haotian lasted a little longer than me, and he shot me in the hand.

I didn’t have any paper towels on me, and I didn’t have anywhere to wipe myself, not to mention that my lower body was still sticky.

Song Haotian took off his tie, folded it twice, and used it like a handkerchief to wipe my vagina.

There is something strange in my heart.

I’m afraid no one knows the hidden sexual implications of a tie around a man’s neck better than me, a slut.

The atmosphere was too silent, and I suddenly felt that this strategy task was really tricky - it wasn't that I couldn't tease Song Haotian, but that Song Haotian couldn't stand the temptation.

This guy was obviously a fun-loving guy before, but now he acts so affectionate. I really can't stand it.

"Lu Feifan," Song Haotian raised his eyes to look at me and said slowly, "Let's officially date."

I was confused by his serious look.

Of course I couldn't agree to date him.

The basic principle of Neptune is that you cannot easily establish a formal relationship with the person you are flirting with.

Because once there is such a relationship, the constraints will be greater, and it will be very troublesome to get out.

But now I haven't gained enough favorability with Song Haotian. If I reject him outright, the mission will probably be ruined right here.

I thought about it and responded to him in a very flattering way.

I didn’t say anything—no yes, no no.

But I went over and kissed Song Haotian.

In this way, my response is quite measured.

From Song Haotian's point of view, this definitely means that I have agreed to his request for a relationship.

But in fact, this is just wishful thinking on his part.

If we break up in the future, I can say that I never agreed to Song Haotian's confession, and we are not a couple at all.

Since they are not a couple, of course they cannot talk about breaking up - they have never been together, so why talk about breaking up, right?

I'm very good at planning, so I can deal with it one day at a time. Once I gain enough favor, I'll just dodge them.

After the kiss, Song Haotian said in a thick voice: "You lose, you have to wear women's clothes."

I said depressedly: "Who said I lost? Isn't there no winner between us?"

[Add bookmark]

+

Previous chapter

‎‌‍Catalog‌‎

‍Cover‍

Next chapter

03

.

Popular novel recommendations

Hypnosis‍‍rape‍‎‌‍rape‍‍‎‎time pause (total attack)

Men's College‎‎‍‌Tune‍‎‌‍‌Teaching‌‍GuideSM

Crazy adoptive father plays with pure young batch and burns goods

Factory mass production of beautiful boys (NP/double/TJ)

The little nanny is soft and juicy

‍‎‌‍‎Sex‍‌‎‍Love‎‍‎‌Clinic

Recently updated novels

[Short story] R18 comes with color

Gong Yi was forced to fall in love with Gong Wu

Treatment Guidelines for Susceptible Periods

Crazy adoptive father plays with pure young batch and burns goods

swimming cage

little guy

the most important little things

front page ‌‎Read‌‍‎Read‍‎Record‌‎‎ ‎Search‌‎‍Novel‍‎‌ top