13

Song Haotian sneered and said, "You want to rape me?"

I tempted: "Don't you want to try?"

The lust in Song Haotian's eyes deepened, and he chuckled: "Shouldn't I be the one raping you?"

I smiled ambiguously and said, "If it were you who fucked me, it wouldn't be rape."

Song Haotian raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he didn't quite understand what I meant.

I laughed softly: "I'm already lying down before you can force me. Can you still enjoy the pleasure of rape?"

Song Haotian suddenly realized it and said with a smile: "Slut."

You're addicted to calling me a "slut" because of your bitch, right?

See if I don’t torture you to death later.

I tempted him: "Beauty Song, do you want to give it a try? We are both busy people. If we don't seize the time to play now, we might not have the chance."

Song Haotian was very excited by me and asked with a smile: "How do you want to play?"

I turned over and pinned him down to control him. I used some magic to blind him, and a small prop appeared in my hand out of thin air.

It is estimated that most men can do some magic tricks to some extent, after all, there was a time when this was a magical skill to attract girls.

Who would have thought that I would use this skill to seduce girls today?

I shook the prop and smiled like a gangster: "What do you think this is?"

The desire in Song Haotian's eyes became more intense, and he smiled and said: "Handcuffs."

"bingo."

As I said this, I held a pair of open handcuffs in one hand, and in the blink of an eye I handcuffed Song Haotian's hands to the iron railing at the head of the bed.

Song Haotian shook his hands slightly.

The iron chains on the handcuffs shook, making a clanging metal sound.

"These are erotic handcuffs, they won't hurt your wrists." I said, touching Song Haotian's wrist.

Song Haotian smiled and said nothing, just stared at me with a pair of lustful eyes.

Such eyes are no different from those of a wild animal in heat.

I took off his tie and seduced in a low voice: "The rapist is going to cover the eyes of my beautiful brother. Don't be afraid, brother."

Song Haotian stared at me right away.

The moment the tie was tied around his eyes, I had the illusion that the tie was about to be burned away by his gaze.

I didn't lock his feet. After all, I had to leave him some room to struggle, so that it would be more exciting.

I took off my pants, spread my legs and straddled his face.

Since he couldn't see, I boldly brought my dick to his mouth and said with a wicked smile: "My dear brother, try what is this?"

Song Haotian chuckled slightly, looking a little dangerous.

As soon as he smiled, his warm breath hit my cunt.

This vagina is really sexy, and it immediately became numb and numb, as if she had fallen into a tipsy state after drinking alcohol.

I sighed inwardly.

Although I blindfolded Song Haotian, the boy had obviously guessed what I was putting in his mouth.