δεκατρία

It broke Rosalie's heart hearing her mate's cry, it was a different kind cry that she ever heard from her mate. It was a cry of heartache, a cry that made her heart clench in sadness. Not knowing how to soothe her mate, no matter what she did- hugging her, giving her a kiss. Neither of the option never works, so she did something she knows. Let the brunette girl cry her heart out.

If Jasper was here, he would surely use his gift.

But unfortunately for Rosalie, Jasper isn't here.

It took an hour for her mate to calm down, falling asleep in exhaustion. The blonde notice how the sadness didn't even fade between the eyebrows of the girl. Her jaw clench at the thought of how much her mate suffered from her parent's death, if only she knows who's the murderer. She wouldn't hesitate to rip them apart.

Anger was radiating around the blonde's anger, as the blonde's once golden eyes turn black. Without hesitation, she use her vampire abilities. Speeding off to her car, settling her mate in the passenger sit and settling herself after. Driving off to the Cullen's residence.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The twin's laughter resounded around the residence, with the adult's laughter mixing in.

As Rosalie entered the house holding the sleeping Lilianna in her arms. She smile a little at how lively the house seems, if it where before. This Coven would smile but sometimes its usually just for the meantime, they would have some moments of happiness and silliness with each other but as always- it's only for the meantime.

She didn't bother to greet them as she went directly into her room, but without giving a nod at Allison who already give a quick glance at her. Opening her bedroom door with ease and closing it, she immediately lay Lilianna down gently. Covering her with a soft large blanket, she instantly layed herself beside her mate. Comfortably laying beside her.

Not even a second, a knock from the door resounded.

Groaning in frustration, Rosalie stand up as she went to open the door. "What do you want?" Annoyance lace in her voice on what greeted her was her sister's smiling face.

"Wow, couldn't we just went here to say hello to our dear sister?" Allison tease while Alice giggled.

"Lower down your voice, Lanna's sleeping." Allison cough louder after her sister said it, deliberately coughing. Causing Rosalie to accidentally slapping her mouth, eyes went wide when they realize what just happen. Suddenly, Alice suppressed laugh escape me. As the two just laugh silently, poor Allison was still stunned at what happened. Not because of the pain but because of what happened.

"Haha... ahem... Just tell me why you guys are here." Rosalie tried to restrained her smile just a little.

"Esme told us that we should go for a hunt, just a siblings time. With the guys and Carlisle." Alice explained. But Rosalie hesitated, she never really wanna bother on feeding herself. In fact she seems to forgot about it, as she was too caught up with spending with her mate. She didn't even realize that she didn't feed for some time now, and it's all thanks to her mate's scent. Her hunger seems to be tamed when her mate's scent invaded her senses.