Jealous

Becky's POV

I just returned from the Eras Tour in Singapore where I attended a Taylor Swift concert. I'm so tired from the journey and the event; I have been sleeping until now.

🎶Placed inside me, in my soul
Full of pretty pink skies, I know🎶

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and picked it up.

"Hello.."

"Becky!"

"Yes, Irin, why are you waking me up so early?" I groggily replied.

"Becky, haven't you checked Twitter yet? They're causing a stir."

"Huh? What's going on? Let me check on my other phone."

As I browsed, I saw some pictures of me and Jane, my new friend from the Philippines, they were being talked about. It's true that we are together in some pictures because Jane happened to be in Singapore too, with her friends, and going to watch Taylor Swift too.

"But, we were sitting in different seats." I exlaimed.

We really didn't plan it, we just happened to bump into each other and found out that her best friend was there too. As for me, I was with my family and Richie was sitting beside me.

I never thought that fans would make an issue out of this. And they think there's something between Jane and me. Which there isn't.

Have Freen seen it?

"Becky, are you still there?" Irin asked.

"Ah, sorry, yes, I saw it. We just happened to run into each other at the Eras Tour, Irin."

"My guess was right, because you didn't mention anything last time we talked, but, you know... she probably already saw it. Have you talked?"

"Not yet, I rested first, we just got home with Richie earlier this morning."

"Oh... okay, I just woke you up to tease you, hahaha... because it looks like someone will have to explain later, hahaha," Irin said, laughing mischievously.

"Haha... Irin, I need to sleep more. Thank you for your consideration as always, hahaha," Becky replied mockingly.

"Get some enough rest, Beck! Because you need more strength later, hahaha! Bye!" Before I could respond, the call ended.

I still need to sleep, but I'm worried. Did she see it? Why hasn't she messaged me if I arrived home safely? What is she thinking? Well, we'll see each other later anyway; we have a shoot for Loyal Pin.

"Arghhh... how am I going to sleep now? This is all your fault, Irin," Becky said irritably and went back to sleep, even just for a bit.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

During the shoot, I noticed that she seemed to avoid talking to me when we were alone or making prolonged eye contact. When there was a camera, we just did what the director instructed.

'I'm feeling nervous, she probably already saw and read what other fans were saying,' Becky thought.

"Cut! Okay, girls, let's take a break. We'll resume shooting later!" the director said.

"Thank you, Direk!" we both replied.

"Phi..." I held Freen's hand as she turned away.

"Yes?" she responded, but her demeanor seemed distant, avoiding my gaze.

"Can we talk?" I asked her, while gazing at her beautiful face. Trying to figure out her mood.

She nodded.