) 004

ding ding ding!

ding ding ding!

Sa'Nylah woke up staring at the ceiling, Today was her birthday. She rolled over to her IPad seeing it fully charge the time was now 6:55.

Sa'Nylah quickly got up, she hurried and made her bed and the time was now 7 o clock. She hurried and brushed her teeth, washing her face and she took a fast shower putting on a regular two piece set with her socks.

She ran out her room looking over the railing of the stairs she spotted the bag that she needed to take. Looking over to the kitchen she seen Booka ready for her with a bored expression.

" I'm finna come." She said and he nodded. She quickly grabbed her things, jewelry and more before she rushed outside the house as well as Booka.

" Hair, makeup and dress same place as photoshoot." She said and he nodded speeding into the direction. He made the 10 minute drive a 6 minute drive. Sa'Nylah grabbed the backpack.

Her mother had dropped off the dress and heels already. " Okay, take yo phone off dnd fuck nigga." She said and he nodded.

She walked into the place. " Happy birthday." She heard and smiled. " Thank you." She said and Brittany came out of nowhere. " Happy birthday girl, come this way." She led her to the back.

Sa'Nylah nodded as she walked in the back seeing her friends and stuff. " get her under the bowl now, let me see what's in this bag." Brittany ordered and Sa'Nylah sat her things down.

Her bonnet was snatched off, she felt the warm water hit her scalp as she began to get her hair washed. It was quick and she got it blow dried. There was two ladies doing her hair. One with makeup and the rest of them were taking care of other peoples, or Kacey she didn't know he was there yet.

After an hour everyone was done, and it was time for the Photoshoot. Her friends had already had there dresses on. Once they was done with it Sa'Nylah took some by herself and her green dress was so pretty.

She wore the tiara that had a few flowers. " Blow the flowers out yo hands like this." The lady said and Sa'Nylah did so.

Kacey watched in awe. " Kacey come on." He heard and he got nervous staring at Sa'Nylah face to face she rushed and hugged him making him smirk.

" I missed you, you look cute kk." She said and he nodded. " you look sexy ass fuck, beautiful ass." He kissed her on the lips. The couple began posing for the shots.

-

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone shouted as Sa'Nylah walked through the door everyone staring at her as she began to cry. " Stop crying you gon mess up yo makeup." Kacey whispered wiping the tears before the fell.

She nodded pouting saying hey to everyone. People were there eating, the tables were filled and the music was booming.

" I want you too meet my mama." Kacey said and she nodded. Kacey grabbed her hand pulling her towards the corner where his family was.

Kacey had waited til Sa'Nylah spoke to everybody in her family. Sa'Nylah smiled seeing Kentrell, and the nbagang.

" Oh! This Sa'Nylah so pretty girl you so pretty." Jania smirked hugging Sa'Nylah who hugged back immediately.

" Thank you? You too nice to meet you." She said and Jania nodded. Kadence and Sa'Nylah hugged as well ass everyone else's who knew her already.

" Okay Neph." Benjamin said and Sa'Nylah laughed. Kentrell stood there confused how everyone knew her but him.

" I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" She whispered looking up at Kacey then Kentrell.

He shook his head no. Kicking his dad Kentrell looked down at Sa'Nylah. " it's nice to meet you Daughter Inlaw. You look cute happy birthday, here." He said handing her a few bags. He grabbed ten twenties pulling them into her birthday pin making her smile.