) 002

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

Atlanta, GASaturday | Nailshop

Atlanta, GA
Saturday | Nailshop.

" nappy wig ass." Booka laughed staring at Sa'Nylah's curly hair that covered most of her face since she had just token out her two braids.

" Wig where ? just cause yo hoes stay with wigs don't mean I do. This all natural sista!" Sa'Nylah bucked at him placing her feet under the dryer thing.

" Oh, don't do allat you still ugly." Booka shrugged licking his lips as he paid for her nails and her toes.

" Tuh. Okay can you get my mcm slippers out the car?" Sa'Nylah asked and Booka smacked his teeth as he ran to the car coming back with her black MCM slippers.

" Okay, where we going next?" Sa'Nylah asked and Booka check his notes app driving towards the next location.

They were pampering her because her birthday was now in two days. She was gonna turn sixteen and she was having a sweet sixteen, preferably Princess and The frog themed.

" Target." He said and she nodded sitting back. She checked her instagrams dms seeing that Steph's mama had texted her back. She sent her number. She told Sa'Nylah her message made her cry.

Sa'Nylah quickly texted Steph's mother and she responding. They had a cool long conversation on the way to Target. Steph's mother really like Sa'Nylah and she felt happiness talking to her.

Sa'Nylah felt bad. Steph's mama was really cool and she didn't like the fact that she killed him or left his hand there. " Nye we hea." Terrance said and Sa'Nylah nodded.

She grabbed her iPad sliding her headphones onto the chain of her purse while they walked inside the store. Sa'Nylah found a mirror posing in it as she took a picture.

" Okay, we need green things." She told Sevyn and Sevyn nodded. Since Sevyn and Ja'Nylah was lightskins they was gonna be her Lottie's.

" These are cute right Nye?" Sevyn questioned and Sa'Nylah looked over seeing the pretty green plates and forks that matched. She nodded rolling the cart over placing many of them inside.

" Okay, don't forget the cups." Sa'Nylah said checking off the list as they got things. " What food are you gonna have?" Sevyn asked as they walked around.

" Gumbo, beignets obviously, imma have regular party food and some exotic food too. Like the pretzels sticks look like frogs, the cupcakes gon have frogs, pictures of me, Tiana, Lottie, the prince and other stuff will be like that too." She started.