Rubs

Catnap was trying to sleep, to some...moderate success, at least.

Except just oneeee thing was keeping him up, beside him in the bed.

A certain dog that wanted something from him. Said dog kept pawing at Catnap's back, letting out a small whimper occasionally.

"Dogday come onnnn its late."

Dogday let out a mischievous chuckle as he moved himself closer to Catnap. Catnap let out a small sigh. He couldn't help but smile  little as he finally sat up out of bed.

Dogday laid eagerly, on his back staring at Catnap as his tail wagged. From how he was positioned, it was clear what he wanted.

Belly rubs.

Catnap was of course willing to deliver, rubbing his eyes as a little as he placed his paws onto Dogday's stomach. Dogday twitched slightly out of excitement, clearly a little too excited given that Catnap hadn't even started yet. Then again...it has been a while now, hasn't it?

Catnap began to slowly rub up and down Dogday's stomach in consistent pattern, just as Dogday liked it. Dogday's tongue hung out as he closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations that came to him as Catnap rubbed his stomach.

He managed to sneak in a small lick to Catnap's face, due to how close he was.

Catnap's eyes widened a little as he blushed, and shook his head.

"Alright, sunshine. Are you willing to fall asleep now?"

Catnap asked in a playful tone of voice. Dogday nodded eagerly, his body beginning to relax a bit. Catnap managed to wrap his long tail around Dogday's body, almost as a hug of sorts, due to his arms being occupied at the moment.

"Hehe, just a couple more minutes pleaseee."

Dogday begged. Catnap let out a soft sigh, shaking his head as he continued.

Eventually, Dogday became both tired and rather relaxed from all the rubbing, allowing Catnap to slowly stop as he laid back down, pulling Dogday close to him.

Catnap wrapped his arms around Dogday, who did the same, letting out a big yawn.

"Awww, is my big boy tired?"

Catnap asked teasingly, a small smirk growing on his face.

"Or...should I say, my good boy?"

Catnap teased further, knowing how Dogday often reacts to the nickname. Even in his sleepy state, Dogday's tail wagged slightly, as he gave Catnap a small lick on the forehead.

"Hehe, shush you. Didn't you say that it's time for us to head to sleep?"

Catnap nodded, purring a little as he placed his head onto Dogday's soft, furry chest.

"Exactly. Now come on, head to sleep already ya big doofus."

Dogday let out a soft chuckle, feeling himself drift off to sleep, with the help of his eyes being closed.

Eventually, he drifted off to sleep, as did Catnap, the two resting peacefully together.

Say....I've been considering making a Dogday x reader fic. Maybe I should.

Either way I hope you enjoyed this small little part! I thought it'd be a cute idea so, why not make it?