Chapter Thirteen

Kamari's POV

Without thinking too much about it I started swinging on Alejandro. "Kamari chill nigga" He said.

"Shut the fuck up bitch how dare you humiliate me in this way," I said While still punching and clawing at him.

I started to get winded after a while so I picked up random things and just started throwing things at them.

"I should fucking kill you and this bitch why would you do this to me," I told him.

"It's not what it looks like Kamari," he said. "You know what I hate you I hope you die a slow and painful death you little dick-ass motherfucka," I said.

"You bitch I should knock yo ass out but a wise bitch once told me never fight the bitch fight yo nigga" I said to her with tears in my eyes.

I ran downstairs grabbed a big sharp kitchen knife and ran back upstairs.

"Tell me why I shouldn't cut that dick off and turn it into a pussy" I said to while with the knife directly on his penis.

"Baby I think you might wanna put that knife down," he said with fear in his voice. "Baby what's your damn name," I asked her.

"Nicole," she said fast as hell I wanted to laugh but I kept my composure. Wait a damn minute now that I fully look at her she looks very familiar.

I turned back to Alejandro now with the knife to his throat. "Where the fuck I know this bitch from nigga" I asked him.

I started to hear liquid splashed on the floor. Once I looked down this nigga just pissed on himself now that I let out a big laugh.

"Nigga did yo nasty ass just piss on yourself," I asked him. He was so scared to speak I pressed the knife harder against his skin to make him communicate with me.

"Yes I did Kamari just put the knife down baby please," he said. "I will put it down once you tell me where I know this bitch from," I said.

"She's my assistant you met her when you brought me my lunch about 2 weeks ago," he said in a shaky voice.

I walked over to her and grabbed her by that nappy ass hair of hers. She started to do that scream that the white bitches be doing.

"Bitch shut the fuck up I'm not about to hurt you," I said to her. "So you were the bitch that was giving me the side eye huh," I asked her.

"Do you love him and that small dick of his?" I asked her. "Yes I do love him he was talking about leaving you and starting being with me," she said.

"Baby she lying I never-" Before he could even say another word I gave him that look.

"Bitch this hoe ain't got to lie on you because I saw how you fucking this bitch" I said getting teary-eyed again.

I quickly wiped my eyes because I was tired of letting this nigga see me cry over him. "This might be a bad to say this as well but I'm pregnant and the baby's father is Alejandro," she said.

Once she said that I let go of her head and looked at the both of them in utter shock. "You impregnated this bitch?" I asked him.

He just sitting up there looking stupid like he just didn't hear what the fuck she just said. "You know what I'm done with you have a nice life with you this bitch and that funky ass baby," I said.

"You can also come to pick up the Range Rover from my grandmother's house the keys will be under the door mat and don't knock on my grandmother's door or I will beat your ass no bullshit," I said in a calm tone.

"Kamari wait I'm sorry baby please forgive me don't walk out on us baby we can fix this together" Alejandro Said while grabbing my arm.

"Nigga get the fuck off me you made your bed now you have to lay in it bitch" I said While kicking him in the side.