Chapter One

Kamari's POV

My alarm went off waking me up instantly. I walked into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Once I was done with my hygiene I walked back into the bedroom to wake up Alejandro. I softly rocked him from his slumber to wake him up.

Like always he groaned for a little and then he woke up. "I'll have breakfast ready when you get out of the shower baby," I told him.

He just nodded his head in agreement while he walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I walked downstairs to start cooking.

After 30 minutes to an hour, I was finally done with breakfast. I made homemade biscuits, Girts, bacon, Turkey sausage, and eggs.

I made the sausages for myself because I don't like bacon like that. Alejandro finally comes downstairs in his suit.

He looks pretty good he always looks dashing and charming that's how he got me.

He walked up behind me and started to kiss me on my cheek making me blush.

"Stop now you better eat this food before it gets cold," I told him while nudging his side.

"Stop it you know I'm ticklish on my sides plus I overslept I'm already running late," he said while looking at his phone and laughing.

"Are you serious right now I just cooked all this food and you're not even going to eat it?" I asked him with an attitude.

"Come on baby don't be like that I will take it to work with me how does that sound Mari" he asked me.

My Lord, he's doing it again that smile he got one of them smiles that will make you smile even though you're mad as hell I love that about him.

"OK that's fine with me but reheated eggs taste nasty as fuck so yeah go ahead," I told him while making a disgusted face.

I remember when my grandma made me eat some eggs that had to be reheated I almost threw up on that table. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous.

I packed his breakfast in a to-go container. He decided he was going to buy lunch today so I didn't have to worry about fixing him lunch.

He kissed me on the lips and headed to the office where he works. When he left I went back upstairs to make up the bed and do some laundry.

Once I was done cleaning up the house I still had some time for a hot bath before doing my online studies. I ran my bathwater making sure it was nice and hot.

When the tub was filled with enough water I slowly submerged my body into the water. I closed my eyes and was instantly relaxed.

I felt myself going to sleep so I knew it was time to wash up and get out. Once I got out of the tub I dried off my body and put on some body glaze.

My second alarm went off signaling that it was time for me to get online. I got fully dressed and did exactly that I'm just ready to start my nursing career.

After I was done with my video calls with my professors I began on the assignments that were assigned to me.

They didn't have to be turned in until next week but I'm doing them now because I don't want to rush and then make silly mistakes that could result in a grade drop.

Once I was done with everything It was currently 2:00 pm. I decided to go thrift shopping I love to thrift shop Dorothy Mae put me on honey.

I got dressed in something more appropriate grabbed my purse and shades and headed out the door.

I opened up the garage door and pressed the button that opened the garage. jumped in my Red G-Wagon and pulled off. When I arrived at the local thrift store I parked my car and walked into the building.

The workers smiled and said Hello and welcomed me into the store. I smiled and said hello.

They got some good stuff up in here today. I walked to the jeans aisle and picked up a few pairs of blue jeans.

When I got to the shirt aisle I saw some really cute fashionable tops. I grabbed a few of those and made my way to the register.

This is why I love coming to thrift shop it's so many good merchandise up in here and for a good cheap price.

Once I made it to the register I made small talk with the cashier. The cashier told me my balance I then paid with my credit card and got my receipt.

I walked out and got in my car when I was about to start my car up my purse vibrated. I knew it was my phone so I grabbed it and answered it.

I kept saying hello for about 10 seconds I was about to hang up until I heard a voice.

"H-hey Mari I missed you snuggles how have you been" she said with her voice cracking. I started crying instantly because I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey Simone," I said full blown crying.

This has to be a sign thank you God I have been dreaming of this day........

Hey you guys this wraps up chapter one I would greatly appreciate it if you would please vote ✅ comment 💬 see you in the next chapter XOXO DeeDee💕😜💋