35.Always

Yaksha's POV

"Are you forgetting what you came here for?"

"W-what? What did I came here for? And w-who are you!"

Sinister laugh. "Can't you see? I am you! So go an-"

I jerked off from my slumber as my heart raced like it would stop beating any time now. My lips left a rough gasp as I tried to breathe, which seemed impossible right now. I looked to my right to see sultan kneeling beside me with an anxious gaze.

I gulped. Seeing him in front of me made me feel so relieved. Like...like I was safe. I threw the duvet away from my body reaching out for him to hug him. I jumped into his arms so roughly and suddenly that he moved a little back from my force. But he held me tightly in his arms nevertheless. More like in a securing way.

The same dream. This one a little more vivid than the previous one. When I asked who she was her face became clearer and it looked like me. No it was me. Was it?

This dream was so disturbing than the previous one. Is it something related to me coming here? What did she mean by I am forgetting what I am here for. I don't even know why I came here for so how can I forget.

I wrapped my arms around him more tightly afraid as if something will happen right away. My lips finally exhaled a normal breath as he slipped his fingers through my hair messaging them softly.

"It's okay. You are okay. You are in my arms, safe and sound." He pulled me closer if that was even possible in this position.

"Another dream?" He asked calmly.

"Y-yes."

"It's okay. It's just a dream. I am right here with you begum."

He's right. It's just a dream. I am sweating too much about a silly dream right now. Or maybe I am just trying to label it silly because it's too unsettling to even think about it. So I stayed there in his arms,trying my best to not think about it while he comforted me with his delicate words. Which did help.

"The bath is ready Sultan." I heard a voice from behind so I turned to look back at it. It was a girl who stood there awkwardly trying to not look at our faces. Why-oh. I tried to move but his firm hold didn't let me. So typical.

"Okay I will be there." She left even before he finished his sentence.

Poor girl. It must have been awkward for her to watch this.

"Wait? Bath? At this time? Why?" He doesn't usually take a bath.

"I went to training. And currently you are hugging my very sweaty body."

I noticed indeed he was very sweaty. My earlier action didn't allow me to notice not only he was sweaty,his upper body was bare. My eyes rested on his sturdy chest more than it should've. I was aware what I was doing but my eyes didn't move one bit. I had this sudden urge to rake my hands through his chest. I almost let my intrusive thoughts win but his words jerked me off my imagination.

"You aren't very different from those attendees are you? Look at you checking me out so brazenly." His lips tugged upward.

"Why shouldn't I? You are my husband. I have every right to." I said with the crimson forming on my cheeks.

His freshly worked out body,his tanned and muscular body,the oozing fresh,earthy fragrance and specifically the position I am currently wasn't really helping me with my inner desires. I licked my lips as eyes went to his brown ones.

The placement of those on my body earlier flashed in my memory causing me to squirm in his hold.

I officially label myself as the horniest woman in this sultanate.