Untitled Part 42

Chapter 3323 Two-Dimensional Rules!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian also never expected that an item he obtained from a third-level ruins a long time ago would actually be the biggest opportunity he had ever obtained.

In the following years, Ye Tian used this dimensional treasure to understand the rules of dimensions, and at the same time used various resources to improve his two innate multi-dimensional bodies, striving to upgrade these two innate multi-dimensional bodies to the fourth level of perfection. realm.

As for cultivation, you can only do it slowly, there is no way to improve quickly.

When you reach the fifth realm, it is too difficult to improve your cultivation level. There are almost no resources suitable for improving your cultivation level in the fourth realm. Such resources are only available during the multi-dimensional catastrophe.

Although Ye Tian has obtained the assets of the Tianwei realm master, there are not many such resources. It will take a long time to improve his cultivation to the middle of the fifth realm.

After Ye Tian plans to improve the dimensional rules, he will go to the inheritance place of Lord Wu Mu and use his fourth realm cultivation to take away all the good things from those inheritance places.

When the time comes, even the weapon spirits of the inheritance land may not be able to do anything to him or kill him.

But it's not possible now, he doesn't have enough fighting power.

This is the territory of No. 4000.

The Fourth Realm members of the Wind and Rain Loose Cultivator Alliance often contacted Ye Tian, ​​but Ye Tian used seclusion as an excuse and did not go to see them.

He just wants to improve his strength now, and the Wind and Rain Loose Cultivators Alliance is currently of little help to him.

And he also gave enough benefits to the Fengyu Loose Cultivator Alliance, so he didn't owe them anything.

And as time goes by, the Fengyu Loose Cultivators Alliance becomes more chaotic, and internal assassinations often occur.

It is completely normal for this kind of thing to happen in this kind of loose cultivator alliance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Time flies.

One million extradimensional epochs of time have passed.

Taking advantage of these long years, Ye Tian finally understood the rules of the second dimension, and his strength skyrocketed.

At the same time, he was preparing to fuse two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies.

He plans to fuse Kasyapa's wisdom body and the ten-dimensional celestial body. Once the fusion is successful, it will directly strengthen his dimensional body and also contain the characteristics of these two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies.