Untitled Part 9

Chapter 3290 Prepare To LeaveADVERTISEMENT

Territory No. 5311.

The Lord of the Black Kite Realm lives here, occupying a Black Kite Mountain Range. The nearby area is his territory, and he is also the most powerful existence in this territory.

There are many extra-dimensional creatures in this territory, but there are very few practitioners. This also gives face to the master of Black Kite Realm.

They are also afraid of the Master of the Black Kite Realm. If the Master of the Black Kite Realm becomes interested and swallows these practitioners in one bite, they will be completely ruined.

Therefore, those in the extra-dimensional realm dare not live here at all. The practitioners here are very weak beings.

"There are really many extra-dimensional creatures in Territory No. 5311, and these extra-dimensional creatures all surrender to the Black Kite Territory Lord.

Ye Tian also sensed some third-level extra-dimensional creatures, but he had no interest in these third-level extra-dimensional creatures.

Soon, he locked onto the aura of the Fourth Realm extra-dimensional creature - the Black Kite Realm Master.

"found it!"

Ye Tian crossed 05 in one step and arrived at the location of the Black Kite Realm Master.

At this time, the master of Black Kite Realm also sensed Ye Tian's arrival. Seeing that Ye Tian's cultivation was only at the early stage of the fourth realm, he didn't care at all, but the next moment he sensed great terror.

"not good!"

He realized something was wrong and was about to run away.

ADVERTISEMENT

With his speed, even the most powerful Fourth Realm cannot catch up with him.

Almost instantly, he was about to escape from Five Thousand Three Hundred and Two Degrees or.

But at this time, the light of Ye Tian's seventh-dimensional will skill - Wu Mu's Tribulation Killing Technique had penetrated his body and directly shattered the soul will of the Black Kite Realm Lord.

Arriving in front of the body of the leader of Black Kite Realm, Ye Tian waved his hand and put his body into the multi-dimensional refining vase, and then left quickly.

soon.

The third realm extra-dimensional creatures here know that something happened to the Black Kite Realm Master, and they want to contact the Black Kite Realm Master, but they have to contact him a lot.

In the end, they guessed that the leader of Black Kite Realm had died.