Chapter 11

JAYDEN AMIR WILLIAMS/
SAMARIA RENEÈ JENKINS
3:30 p.m | MONDAY AFTERNOON

LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

IT HAD BEEN ALMOST TWO hours since Jayden stormed away from his friends. They didn't bother to follow behind him, wanting him to cool down before trying to talk to him.

They knew they pushed him over the edge by not sticking up for him when he fought the man who wore Samaria's coat— but damn, can you really blame them? Not knowing the full backstory before jumping into something was not what they wanted Jayden to do.

He didn't care though, he stood on what he did and he wasn't taking it back. He was very observant so he knew, he was right. Which is why he's so angry that his friends were being so clueless as to why he snapped like that.

Although, he had to remember they only encountered with her literally once, that one time being that she didn't even wear the coat. Still though, they should've had his back.

With no phone or any source to contact him. His friends has no choice but to go back home and wait for him there, even if it meant it'll take him all day to come back, they'd wait.

Not planning on coming back anytime soon, Jayden still continues walking around the city. He wondered if he'd run into Samaria, knowing that she'd probably be wondering the streets herself, mind just as clueless as it can be.

Jayden laughed thinking about it, knowing she really is probably clueless right now as to what her next move is.

As he's walking, he notices he's walking up towards a park; the park him and Samaria met at the first time.

Feeling tired of constantly walking, he heads over to the park and makes his way to the bench table, sitting down. It was really nothing to do, he didn't know what time it was, but it probably wasn't no later than five, seeing that it wasn't as busy as he thought it would be.

As he's sitting down, he sees a girl walk by, her hood was over her head as she walked with her head down, hands in pocket.

Jayden of course, pays close attention to her. Noticing the jacket color and same busted shoes, he calls out her name, "Samaria!"

Samaria turns her head instantly at the voice, immediately knowing that it was Jayden.

Although she wanted to stop and talk to him. She was still feeling embarrassed and ashamed from the robbery. Plus, she really didn't feel like talking to anyone, so she keeps walking but this time, faster.

Jayden doesn't let her walk away, getting up from his seat and jogs over to her. "Samaria, where you going?"

"What do you want Jayden?" She asks with irritation in her voice. Honestly, she wasn't up for talking right now, wanting to go somewhere and just fucking cry all day.

"You know what I want." He says, "Where you going?"

"My room." She lies. Jayden hums, knowing she's lying.

"Oh, so that's where yo stuff at?" He says, getting straight into it, he wanted to make sure he wasn't tripping from beating up ole' dude.