6

He sat on bed near headboard  and asked her to sleep on bed keeping her head on his lap she does as he instructed  .
He started   massaging her head .
She thought to herself "may be i was wrong all these months thinking he is a bad person ,may be he is not it just me who thought all these bcz he is rival of my father."
"Are you feeling better" he suddenly asked her which break thread of her thoughts.
"Hmm"
Okk then you sleep I need some work to complete he said softly removing her from his lap .
She nodded .
After that he got up and went to washroom Radha stared his disappearing figure for few mins and slept on her side turning her back his side soon she heard click of bathroom lock hand felt his feet approaching bed he came and looked at her and went out from room .after some time she felt asleep .

In morning she heard chirping sound of birds and felt a blow of cool air in her room a smile crept on her face and  she covered her self properly with duvet when suddenly she felt comforting warmness from other side of bed she dragged herself  towards the source of warm and felt two hands engulfing her towards warmth .

"Ohh this smell so comforting" thought her subconscious .
She felt asleep again .

She woke up after one or two hours when she found she found that comforting warmth is not there anymore .
She woke up and stared at ceiling for some time until she realised she is not in her home anymore .
Now she is officially married .
She get up from the bed and went to washroom "this fucking washroom is mansion in it own self " she thought.

After freshnup she got ready to go downstairs when she went in living area she found servents are go here and there and seems like they are in some kind of hurry .
She went inside kitchen where she she found the same lady who did her grihpravesh .

She greated Radha with a broad smile and says "good morning bahu Rani aapko kuch chahiye"  she was in her fifties her voice was so soothing .
Radha smiled at her and offered help but she denied saying  she is not allow in kitchen before her rashowi .and talking to her for sometime Radha got to know her name is kamla but Surya call her "Amma " as she is the one who took care of Surya after death of his family .

After some time Radha noticed she haven't seen Surya till morning after searching him through her eyes she thought to ask about his where about. Looking at her wondering eyes kamla got to know what she is thinking about "he must be in the gym he spent 2-3 hours of his morning in gym  " kamla replied her unasked questions .

"I..I wasn't  searching for him " Radha lied .
"I know though to let you know as you are his wife now " said kamla smiling at her ,her brightest smile .

"When will he come back" Radha asked .
Kamla smiled mischievously and said "don't know but if you want to meet him you can go to meet him in other side on mansion his gym is there .Hera will lead you she said approaching a lady "

"Thanks "

"No need bahurani "

That lady named Hera lead her outside the mansion where a huge house was made is seem an mansion in it self she lead her inside where she got to know it's 4-5 story building Hera lead her inside left and clicked 3 floor button .after sometime they reached their destination a huge hallow room with alot of gym equipments  and her husband there doing his workout .
"Mam he is here " 

Heard Surya and looked at their side and found his glowing little wife with a servent .
Approaching them he went near her when Radha realised his toned muscle with sweat beads making him look more sexier . 
"Mam may I leave now "asked Hera
"Yes you may  leave now "replied surya .al
As Radha was busy admiring surya .and Hera left.
" Done staring me baby ,you can do more than this if you want to I'm all yours said surya  "
Then realisation hit her she again zoned out staring at him .
Oh no fuck the hell do I do Radha cursed herself.
When she felt a force and collided with his chest .

That's it for today thankuuu 😘